PDA

View Full Version : My handsome boy Specs *pix*

Medusa
06-12-2008, 05:20 PM
My Specs is the cat who seems to go unnoticed, so I thought I'd include a pic of him "airing out the caboose" as someone has said. His coat is longer than Pidge's but it's finer and he doesn't give me such a hard time when I brush him, so he doesn't need a lion cut as Pidge did. Note Boo behind him. Specs always has to be where Boo is. Boo's eyes were peering over the top of Specs head until I snapped the pic, of course. And when I moved in closer, Specs started to bolt because he's afraid of the flash, so that explains the deer in the headlights look. He's truly a handsome boy, though, yes?

Gin
06-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Handsome? The boy is gorgeous. My Missy is swooning even as I type this.

And I love your decor, especially that nifty rug!

catmandu
06-12-2008, 05:58 PM
SPECS IS CERTAINLY NOT ONLY A HANDSOME CAT, BUT ONE :cool: WHO RADIATES HAPPINESS AND INTELLIGENCE!!!:cool::D:love:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND THIER LOVE AND CON-CAT-ULATIONS ON HAVING SUCH A PROUD AND LOVING:love::love: MEEEOWMIE!!!:love:

jenluckenbach
06-12-2008, 07:33 PM
How could someone as spectacular as Specs go unnoticed? :confused:

a side note: that is some beautiful HAIR FREE furniture and rug! :cool:

MoonandBean
06-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Specs is gorgeous and so is that room!

FurkidsMom
06-12-2008, 08:08 PM
He's gorgeous! What a great face.

Medusa
06-12-2008, 09:49 PM
How could someone as spectacular as Specs go unnoticed? :confused:

a side note: that is some beautiful HAIR FREE furniture and rug! :cool:

Perhaps "unnoticed" is the wrong word. I meant that, because he hasn't had any physical problems, I've been focusing on the ones who have had them. As for the furniture, it's hair free because it's leather, trust me. That means that the hair is on me. :p The furniture in the patio room is not so hair free. It's microfiber and I have to vacuum it every flippin' day.

Moesha
06-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Hi Specs!!! Cute kitty! Fab decorations! Thanks for sharing. It helps me picture you and the others better now.

krazyaboutkatz
06-13-2008, 12:46 AM
He sure is a handsome boy.:)

Sonia59
06-13-2008, 06:40 AM
Cool Raoul! :cool: That's what we say in french when someone is very relaxed :D

Specs is gorgeous :love:

Barbara
06-13-2008, 07:40 AM
Specs looks like a brother of Vio's Pichu- and that means gorgeous :)

Randi
06-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Specs is gorgeous, and there's no doubt he wants some tummy rubs - please give him some from me. :)

GILL
06-13-2008, 09:56 AM
What a beautiful babyand he looks SOOOOOO comfortable. Question what is hair free

jenluckenbach
06-13-2008, 10:04 AM
Question what is hair free

I heard about it.......but I have not experienced it myself. ;)

cassiesmom
06-13-2008, 10:42 AM
Hair-free is something I had at my house B.C. (Before Cassie) -- those days are gone!

Specs, you are magnificent! Please ask your meowmy to give you petting for me!

jazzcat
06-13-2008, 10:58 AM
He is so handsome!!!!

His fur looks and sounds like Rocky's - doesn't mat much. I'm lucky because Rocky doesn't like to be brushed much. I have to distract him with food to do it.

I love your furniture!!!!!

lvpets2002
06-13-2008, 11:02 AM
:p Yup whats Hair :rolleyes: Free?? Not at my house.. Oh My Specs your so so Handsome..

CultureJunky
06-14-2008, 04:59 AM
What a gorgeous fella, we want to see more of him!

pitc9
06-14-2008, 09:43 AM
He is VERY handsome and I LOVE the colors in your room! It's beautiful!

momcat
06-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Well hello there, Specs! It's very nice to meet such a handsome kitty boy as you. You look so happy and content in your loving furever home! Please come visit us again very soon? I'm looking forward to seeing much more of you! Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots of scritchies and tummy rubs from me?

mruffruff
06-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Specs is gorgeous. Such soft & fluffy fur. Purrfect to pet.

kittycats_delight
06-16-2008, 01:42 PM
OMGosh Mary where have you been hiding this gorgeous boy? You need to share him more often with us. He is stunning. Can you give him some snuggles for me please.

What a handsome crew you have...you sure have an eye for pretty kitties. :D

Michelle

Medusa
06-16-2008, 02:09 PM
OMGosh Mary where have you been hiding this gorgeous boy? You need to share him more often with us. He is stunning. Can you give him some snuggles for me please.

What a handsome crew you have...you sure have an eye for pretty kitties. :D

Michelle

Uh, it isn't exactly that way. It seems that the Fur Posse has had an eye for me. Specs came to me in the dead of winter of '02 and he stayed in one of the outdoor shelters that I had set up for rescues. Come summer time, he'd hang on the screen door and cry to be let in but I wouldn't relent because I felt that I already had too many cats. However, the little stinker heard me say to a friend that the only cats I take in are seriously ill or injured. So that night as I was rolling my trash out, Specs walked me to the curb as usual. Suddenly a little boy came out of nowhere and scared Specs so badly that he bolted out into the street and got hit by a car. I heard his head hit and I saw him roll and I screamed and he got up and ran up the hill. It was totally dark and there was no way I'd find him, so I just kept calling his name and after a minute or so, he came to me. I brought him in the garage, checked him over and he seemed ok, so I set him up in my garage because I didn't know if he was safe to be around my indoor cats. My vet checked him out the next day, got him up to date on his shots, and I apparently missed that he had a claw that had been torn out. I don't know if it happened in the accident or before then but Specs looked up at me w/those big eyes as if to say "Don't I qualify now? I got hit by a car!" He's been part of the Fur Posse ever since, the little brat. :p

jenluckenbach
06-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Specs' story is HILARIOUS (not the getting hit by a car, part......but the look in his face, part) :cool: