PDA

View Full Version : Do I love my Simba?

jenluckenbach
06-12-2008, 03:26 PM
YES I do!!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/Simba-n-me.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/JenSimba.jpg

ps....he may just be next for the summer clip. ;) His fur is thick, full of tufts and he HATES the comb! He WILL actually bite me and has also smacked me in the face with his front paws just because I tried to comb him. :rolleyes: BRAT! :p

GILL
06-12-2008, 03:36 PM
What a beautiful baby. Our ET the same way she hates the brush, but luckily no knots yet. Yes she will hiss, growl, swat, and bite. Her nick name is "DIVA"

catmandu
06-12-2008, 04:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011912.jpg
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN , JEN AS I LOVE :love:MY TUBSTER PANTHER :cool:TOO.
AND NOW THAT HES NEUTERED HE STILL GOES OUT , BUT STAYS IN MORE OFTEN, AND USUALLY SPENDS HIS NIGHT IN THE BACK YARD , OR IN HIS TUB CHAIR IN THE FRONT YARD.:D
HE JUST LOVES:love: A SOFT PLACE TO SLEEP:):), A LUXURY DENIED TO HIM, IN HIS KITTEN YEARS.
HE SENDS SIMBA A BLACK CAT HOEL OF FRIEDSHIP, BLACK CATS ALL LOVE TO STICK TOGETHER.:love::love:

Medusa
06-12-2008, 05:08 PM
My blackie Boo Bear was looking especially handsome, so I thought I'd include him in the club. :)

orangemm
06-13-2008, 09:51 AM
I love your Simba, too......:love: Such a handsome boy. Give him a kiss for me!

Maybe a trim would do the trick?

jazzcat
06-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Such a handsome boy. Are solid black cats great?!

cassiesmom
06-13-2008, 10:53 AM
This is a great thread! I hope I get a lot of good luck today because such beautiful black kitties have crossed my path.

krazyaboutkatz
06-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Yes, I agree. Black cats are very beautiful and I think that they bring good luck too.:) Too bad so many people are still so superstitious about them.:(

Taz_Zoee
06-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Awww, all these kitties remind me of my blackie I had years ago. Her names were Jasmine, Jasper, Jazz(y). She had three white hairs on her chest. :)
I do not believe in the superstitious things associated with Friday the 13th. To me it's just another day. If a black cat crosses my path I will feel very lucky. :) Just as lucky as I feel seeing all these black beauties.

Barbara
06-13-2008, 01:08 PM
How come I knew the answer to your question immediately ;)

And Simba loves you:love:

And this thread brought some other wonderful blackies to us:)

momcat
06-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Simba, you're one lucky kitty to have such a loving and caring Meowmie! It's easy to see why she loves you so very much. But who could possibly resist a gorgeous sweetie like you? Be sure to give her some extra special purrs and kitty kisses, okay?

mruffruff
06-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Big, black Mooch is just the same as Simba. He hates to be brushed and has developed some mats. I'm trying to get them out but he's hissing at me and swatting when I try. I might have to send him to PA so Jen can clean him up.;)

I love my Mooch too, just as you love Simba. They even look alike!

DJFyrewolf36
06-16-2008, 11:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/006.jpg

Black kitties need love!
Spook says there is nothing better than to be cuddled by your favorite hooman, just don't let anyone get proof that you enjoy it!

catfamily
06-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Black cats are so full of love.Nice pictures:)

Catty1
06-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Jen, how wonderful! I remember how heartbroken you were when Simba came back to your place long ago - and was NOT his loving self. It did take a while, and your heart sure hurt all that time...

But here you and your Simba are - just like the GOOD old times! :):love:

jenluckenbach
06-17-2008, 08:31 PM
You remember correctly. And not only that, but how long was it tht he could not be allowed to live down stairs with the resident cats because of his fighting? I fret over that for QUITE some time!!

Time is truly our friend. :love: Never give up on your special cats, the wait is worth the effort.