PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone.

Roxyluvsme13
06-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Thought it would be better to drop in really quick here than in Dog General.

Roxy and Lily are doing fine, I'll post a couple of pictures at the bottom of this.

I got a job, I bathe dogs at a local groomer's. Sorry for lack of contact, stuff's kind of busy, what with school and all. But now it's summer, I have the job, yadda, yadda.

We moved, we live in an apartment now. Roxy is staying with my Grandpa because she's a little bit over the 20 pound size limit for our apartment.

I still have Lily of course, and then two of the bettas. Dipstick died recently, and I like hardcore cried.

Anyways, yeah that's about it I guess.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/Come%20running%20headlong%20into%20my%20arms/l_235cc638b90f08cd82d5b4ab05ffd2-1.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/Come%20running%20headlong%20into%20my%20arms/ru-z-1.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
06-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi Bri !! Good to hear from you again. Roxy and Lily look adorable. Congrats on the job. Keep in touch.:)

Suki Wingy
06-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi! glad to hear you're doing well. It's also good that you got a job, that must be a relief to have some of your own money.

Almita
06-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Good to hear you are doing well.
Glad that Roxy and Lily are well as well.
Hope you are enjoying your job.

Jessika
06-11-2008, 04:48 PM
It's good to hear from you and that things are going well. Sorry to hear about Dipstick :( I'm happy your grandfather is able to keep Roxy for you while you're in the apartment, that's awesome! How do you like the job? I'd always thought it would be neat to work at a groomers. Have you had to do any anal glands yet?? ;)

Husky_mom
06-11-2008, 08:21 PM
HI !!!!.. :D :D.. glad to hear from you!!..

hope you stay, at least for the summer while out of school... weīve missed you all...

so many things mustīve happened.... canīt wait to see you adn your cuties more often ;)

Catty1
06-11-2008, 08:33 PM
I didn't know you moved...hope all is good there, and that your mom has a good job nearby.

Have fun grooming! Bet you meet some nice doggies! :)

K9karen
06-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Hey, Bri...thanks for checking in..

Have fun at your job! Glad to hear your pups are doing well. Do you see Roxy often? Have a great summer and keep in touch!

Karen
06-12-2008, 02:15 AM
Good to hear from you, I am glad the dogs are doing well, I am sure you and Roxy miss each other, but it's not forever, and at least she's with family, right?

Sorry about dipstick, but glad things are otherwise looking up.

pitc9
06-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Good to hear from you!

Sorry about Dipstick.

Riptide
06-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Bri! Good to hear from you! :D Glad things are going ok for you, and thanks for dropping us a little update, and of course, those beautiful pictures of your girls.

jennielynn1970
06-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Hey sweetie!!

It's so good to hear from you and know that all is going well! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new job! Are you loving your new apartment?? I know it's sad that Roxy can't be with you, but hope she's doing well and enjoying herself too! Does grandpa let her in the house at all? Hope so!

Keep in touch with us more often, and post more pics of course!

Hugs to you!
Jennie and kitties

Pawsitive Thinking
06-13-2008, 04:01 AM
Great to hear from you - don't be a stranger ;)

animal_rescue
06-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Good to hear from you hun! Glad things are well and sounds like you have an awesome job going for ya!:D

Roxyluvsme13
06-30-2008, 02:59 PM
W00t, sorry for taking so long to reply. Tried the whole phone internet thing and that was just a waste of time, haha.

Grooming is fun, I don't really like my boss that much though and just because of that I'm thinking about quitting... I never get called into work anyways, all the people there are nice minus my boss.

Yep, done anal glands... Ew. :p

I'll try to get some new pics of Roxy and Lily asap.

Roxy loves being at my grandpa's, he spoils her rotten. She gets butter biscuits, pizza crusts, etc. He's a firm believer in the Roxy's an outside dog idea though :(. If it was up to me she would be a house dog at our apartment.

Lily really misses Roxy, but she loves the apartment.

And yeah, I like the apartment. My room is pretty awesome.

Thanks for all the replies and hopefully I'll get some pics on the way soon! :love:

Jessika
06-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Roxy loves being at my grandpa's, he spoils her rotten. She gets butter biscuits, pizza crusts, etc. He's a firm believer in the Roxy's an outside dog idea though :(. If it was up to me she would be a house dog at our apartment.
At least you know she's somewhere safe, I'd rather her be an outside dog than a shelter dog! And your grandpa I'm sure is taking good care of her, outside or inside :)

Hellow
06-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Great to hear from you! I am glad that you finally got a job as a dog groomer, maybe things will turn around for you!