PDA

View Full Version : Satay

anna_66
08-30-2002, 06:05 AM
Well, it looks like we have another older girl today as our special Friday Dog of the day. How special to see some of the old timers get some of the recognition they deserve!
Satay you sound like a really smart, fun and loving girl! So...35 words hu, unbelievable! So which word is your favorite? Could it be "treat" or "cookie"? If your anything like mine it is!
Have a wonderful day and get lots of those "treats" or "cookies" you like so much!
Congratulations sweetheart!

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-30-2002, 06:17 AM
Congrats on being DOTD, loveley lady! You are such a beautiful girl. And a smart one too :)

Enjoy all the treats and recognition you deserve. Today and Everyday!

Angels3
08-30-2002, 09:12 AM
Satay, your warm brown eyes won my heart. You're a lovely lady & a wonderful pet. Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.:)
Marie

missprissy
08-30-2002, 09:59 AM
Look at that face! :eek: What a sweetheart, you are a real beauty Satay. Sounds like you keep your furparents guessing. :) Congratulations for being Our Dog of the Day gorgeous!:D :D

RockyRoad
08-30-2002, 10:18 AM
Awww, Satay, you are so cute!! I'm glad your getting used to the english language ;). I love those big brown eyes! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-30-2002, 10:46 AM
Good Morning Satay, what a pretty girl you are with those beautiful eyes looking out at the world. Congratulations dear, sweet Satay Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

zippy-kat
08-30-2002, 11:02 AM
Well look at that! A wonderful dog from a my ol' college city!

Satay, I'm sorry to say that I never had the chance to meet you while living there. Perhaps, I did (unknowingly) pass your owner on the street, campus, or even in the store. Had I passed you, I would've surely noticed and (with your permission) placed oddles & oddles of skritches on that belly of yours!

I will return to that city one day to complete my Masters, and dear Satay, I will return with a bag of cookie-treats with your name on them!

Until then, sweet-one!

lovemymaltese
08-30-2002, 12:26 PM
Hello lovely Satay, congratulations on your big day!

Sudilar
08-30-2002, 02:08 PM
No matter what breed of mix you are, you are without a doubt, just gorgeous!! What loving, intelligent eyes you have. Congrats to you, Satay, today is your day!!

tatsxxx11
08-30-2002, 02:38 PM
Greetings, sweet Satay! You...lazy??? No, you're just selective in how you expend your energy!!:D Your face glows with angelic beauty, the wisdom of the ages is reflected in your eyes and your big, loving heart...100% Labbie, through and through!;) What a perfect package! Congratulations to you Satay! Having had the pleasure of meeting so many distinquished, deserving "seniors" such as yourself this week has been a privilege, indeed! Eat, sleep and swim your heart out Satay; you're the Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you from everyone here!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2002, 05:09 PM
Satay
What beautiful eyes you have. They look so full of mischief. I bet you are not lazy, you just know how to enjoy life. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today.:)