PDA

View Full Version : "I'm gonna cark it!"

RICHARD
06-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Man reveals how snake bit his privates

An Australian who was bitten on his privates by a deadly snake has told how he used a cold rum can to soothe the pain.

Daryl Zutt even rang his mum to say a final goodbye as he thought he was going to die, reports The Sun.

"I thought I was gone," he said. "I thought: "Maybe, this is it. Maybe, I'm gonna cark it."

Mr Zutt''s snake encounter came after he stopped for a roadside toilet stop in remote far north Queensland.

He added: "I squatted down. I reckon I must've nearly sat on his head. As soon as I felt it, I yelled. It really hurt.

"When it happened, I knew in the back of my mind it was a snake. I seen him coming out from between my legs."

He tried to remain calm as he inspected the damage: "He got me about halfway down," he said. "I saw fang marks and a bit of blood come out."

Mr Zutt's friend drove him to a medical centre before he was moved to a hospital for further tests which showed he was not envenomated.

------------------------
Forget wasting the rum on the wound......get me drunk-NOW!!!!

What do you say when you are preparing to toast your demise?
Your life?

Um, If you don't have rum, will vodka do? Beer?

"Hi mom, I'm gonna die! I just got bit by a snake!"

"What happened? Where did it bite you?":eek:

----------------

Cark-V. (khark) -To die from a snake bite. 2.) To pour spirits over your lower body to cool off a reptile bite.

moosmom
06-11-2008, 08:41 AM
What a waste of rum, man!! He poured it on his wee-wee???? He DEFINITELY poured the rum down the wrong end!!!! So much for fatherhood.

lvpets2002
06-11-2008, 09:15 AM
What a waste of rum, man!! He poured it on his wee-wee???? He DEFINITELY poured the rum down the wrong end!!!! So much for fatherhood.

:p Donna you are cracking me up.. Chuckle Chuckle..:D

RICHARD
06-11-2008, 06:10 PM

Remember that everything in Australia is upside down to us!;)

Sevaede
06-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Are you sure he didn't just HOLD the can up to himself? :p

Carol Bulger1944
06-12-2008, 03:37 PM
All I have to say about that one is "OUCH"