PDA

View Full Version : Finally Found Daisy the home she deserves!

tikeyas_mom
06-10-2008, 09:08 PM
I put up a poster in a local Grooming parlore, and feed dog supply store, as well as in our local paper, and petfinder. And I finally got the call I'd hoped for a week ago. A guy, who really loves the APBT breed. He grew up with them, his uncle raises them, and trains them. He has always had one in his life up untill three years ago when he moved to town, and left his family pitbull in Alberta with his parents. He met Daisy on three different ocasions, He brought peices of Steak the first meeting, and then Jerky the second meeting, and then I brought her to his house on Monday. She didn't seem very scared, her tail was up *not between her legs like it usually is*, and she really seems curious about her new house. They have a fully fenced backyard, and best of all NO KIDS or Cats. I really just prey for all the best for our little Daisy girl. I hope this young man takes good care of her, and loves her for the rest of her days. I think he will :). As of now, we are doing a week trial with him. We'll get ahold of him on Friday and see how its going etc.. I'm sure everything will be dandy tho..

anyways I have tried to keep everyone updated with whats been going on, but yeah life is crazy right now. So thanks for reading..

Moesha
06-10-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm so glad to hear Daisy is so close to having her forever home, where she can be herself without worries.

Suki Wingy
06-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Sounds like a good situation all around.

BC_MoM
06-10-2008, 10:42 PM
That's fantastic. I am so happy you found her a good home. :)

K9karen
06-10-2008, 10:44 PM
WOO! WOO! Have a happy, healthy, exciting long life, Daisy!

tikeyas_mom
06-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Yes I am so relieved, that was a HUGE weight on my sholders.. I am just glad they shes in a place where she can be herself, totally. The guy really does love her. I haven't called to see how things are going yet, I figured I'd give it a couple days before butting in and prying for some info.. As much as I am wondering about her all day long.. I hope she is adjusting alright.

cyber-sibes
06-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Keeping paws crossed things work out this time. Sure sounds like Daisy & he are a good match! :)

shais_mom
06-13-2008, 10:13 AM
fingers crossed!

*LabLoverKEB*
06-13-2008, 12:54 PM
Yay! It sounds like this will be a great situation for miss Daisy!;)

Catty1
06-13-2008, 01:44 PM
WONDERFUL - I bet Daisy will really bloom! Sounds like it could be love all around! :)

In case they do have friends with kids that visit, they are aware that Daisy is really uncomfy around them?

Looking forward to the update...I am sure if there was any problem they would have called you by now.

Praying for a great outcome. :D