PDA

View Full Version : A New Cat Adventure! What A Surprise!

Anikaca77
06-10-2008, 01:38 PM
This morning when my husband and I were leaving for work saw a small cat across our parking lot and my neighbor was out as well and he said that this cat showed up 2 days ago and has been hanging outside and he said he thinks someone dumped it outside and left it. My husband and I tried to get this cat but it does come to my neighbor so we said we would leave and we gave them a cat carrier so they could put the cat into and keep it safe for the day.

This cat is very cute and little as well. Probably 7 months-1 yr. So we'll see, I'm writing to a couple of places online asking for some help with funds only because with my 7 cats and just having them at the vets recently and Athena at the vets this month I'm already back paying. Hopefully I'll hear something soon, I want to get her into the vets asap and get her combo tested.

I'll take pictures later as well.

Melissa

Anikaca77
06-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Well the neighbors will not foster her so I'm not sure what we are going to do yet.

She has a tick on her and we are taking her over to Shirley's (Fondas Foundlings) to get this tick off her and then hopefully Shirley will be willing to foster her, she just wants to run out of the bathroom right now and with our 7 cats it's just not feasible to keep her in the bathroom.

What I get myself into sometimes, I will post pictures later.

Melissa

catmandu
06-10-2008, 06:04 PM
THAT HAPPENS AT THE HOTEL A LOT, A FACE WILL SHOW UP, SOMETIMES SCRAED AND WAIT FOR THE FOOD TO BE SERVED.
SPUNKY MOOSE THE DEUCE WAS HERE AGAIN FOR A RETURN VISIT AND EBONY TUBSTER, AND I THINK ANOTHER BLACK CAT, AS HES MORE SCARED OF ME AND EBONY TUBSTER AND I ARE BUDDIES!!
WE ARE PRAYING THAT THAT KITTEN CAN FIND A MIRACLE AND FIND HERSELF A FURREVER HOME, IN OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GODS NAME.
::love::love::love::love:

Anikaca77
06-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Well we were able to get this tick off the cat last night at Shirleys and she offered to foster him so we are going to scrap some money together to pay for the vet expenses of this cat. Oh by the way IT'S A FIXED BOY TOO!!!!!(I'm thinking of putting stuff up on Ebay and get money that way but I'm not sure if I can put it's for a cat or not).

I will keep everyone posted on him. He's a super sweet cat and just a love bug.

Melissa

pitc9
06-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Oh what a sweetie!
Yippeee that he's already fixed!!

Catty1
06-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Heck, I don't see why you have to put the reason you are selling something on eBay - unless it might encourage the sale!

I wonder if they have a section of sales-for-charity sort of thing?:)

moosmom
06-12-2008, 11:16 AM
What beautiful eyes!!! I hope he gets a home soon!

Anikaca77
06-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Well we decided on a name for this special guy. His name is Odin.

I called Shirley today and he is going to the vets to get checked to see if he has a micro-chip or not and to test him for FIV/FELV.

Hopefully everything checks out well.

Melissa