PDA

View Full Version : Chi meet up - Orlando Florida!

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-10-2008, 08:47 AM
There is going to be a Chihuahua meetup in Orlando....let me know if any one out there with chis is interested in attending.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/chimeetup1.jpg

Don't fret the Myspace part, it just got started there but I was told to spread the joy...I mean word LOL!!

Freedom
06-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Oh gee, that will be terrific fun! stock up on memory cards .. . even though I already know who will be the handsomest, cutest Chi present!

Pam
06-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Oh gee, that will be terrific fun! stock up on memory cards .. . even though I already know who will be the handsomest, cutest Chi present!

Yep I agree. :) Don't even think of coming on here after that event without TONS of pictures and of course that includes TONS of pictures of your special boy too. Why is Florida so darned far away? :)

Sevaede
06-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Is that group specifically for Floridian Chihuahuas or national as well? :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-11-2008, 05:38 AM
Anyone with a chi is welcome to come. It started on myspace, and they are from all over...now whether or not they come because of being out of state <shrugs> but it would be great to meet people and chis from all over....hint hint!!:D

Daisy and Delilah
06-11-2008, 11:37 AM
This is killing me!!! Again, I will be in the surgery mode and unable to attend. Pam, I could finally snatch Chopper........Ooooooops........did I say that out loud?? Lucky for you Traci, I can't make it but......maybe I can send a representative;););););)

Pam
06-11-2008, 01:03 PM
This is killing me!!! Again, I will be in the surgery mode and unable to attend. Pam, I could finally snatch Chopper........Ooooooops........did I say that out loud?? Lucky for you Traci, I can't make it but......maybe I can send a representative;););););)

Now that event would be pure heaven with Chopper as well as Daisy and Delilah! I think the cuteness of those three would have people fainting all over the place. ;) Terri, it will be best for you to wait I guess until after your surgery. You will be in better shape to make your getaway! :p

Daisy and Delilah
06-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Now that event would be pure heaven with Chopper as well as Daisy and Delilah! I think the cuteness of those three would have people fainting all over the place. ;) Terri, it will be best for you to wait I guess until after your surgery. You will be in better shape to make your getaway! :p

I agree, Pam. It would be too hard to run with a bum knee:D
I'm still looking for a good representative.;) Any takers?