PDA

View Full Version : Ashur

Romy
06-10-2008, 12:31 AM
What a beautiful boy, Asha and so aptly named. :love:
Nice to meet another Melbourne cat - my 3 and I live in Melbourne.

You certainly look very royal and have a doting family who have provided you with your own safe Catmax area. You are a purrfect COTD! Enjoy your special day with lots of hugs and treats, beautiful Asha. :love::love:

Barbara
06-10-2008, 02:19 AM
Ashur, you sure live up to your royal name.
It is good to hear that you are such a mild sovereign with your underdog ;)
We bow in awe in front of your beauty:)

Barbiecat1
06-10-2008, 05:56 AM
Are you sure you're not a Maine Coon kitty? Sure look like one. Well, you sound like a very nice boy, and I hope you have a great day today.

catmandu
06-10-2008, 09:34 AM
ASHUR :love:YOU TRULY HAVE A TOUCH OF THE REGAL:cool: TO YOU , AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NAMED AFTER A KING IS NO SURPRISE AS YOU NOBILITY JUST SHINES THROUGH THE SCREEN :cool::cool:
AND THATS GREAT THAT YOU HAVE YOUR VERY OWN SAFE PLACE IN THE SUN, THE FOUND CATS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THAT FOORA WHILE NOW.
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A ROYAL PUT A SHRIMP ON THE BABRBIE :D:D MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW TO OUR MOST MAJESTIC AND NEWEST CAT OF THE AWESOME ASHUR :love::love:
LONG MY YOU REIGN :cool::love:

Killearn Kitties
06-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Hello there Ashur! Your name suits you very well handsome boy. I can see from here how cultured and well-read you are. :D

I hope you are having a fun day today, full of all the things you love; sleeping, playing with your brother, and retrieving small balls. What more could you ask?!

Congratulations on being chosen as Cat of the Day. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Ashur you certain look royal in your picture handsome boy!!! :love:

I hope you and your doggie pal are having a fun day today!!! A few treats would be in order. Don't you agree? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!:D

tatsxxx11
06-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Hi there and congratulations on your Cat of the Day kudos, Ashur:) What a stunning, most regal boy you are and yes, your name couldn't be more fitting, your Highness!:love: What a lovely, carefree life you lead, down there in Oz! Wow, your very own, custom made outdoor space to relax in, snooze in!:D Way to go Ashur! It's great to hear that you and Dion are now getting along so famously! Always nice to have a willing furpal when the humans aren't in the mood:p:D Now as to your lineage...my boy Oliver is a Persian x Maine Coon cross and you two could be twins...just might be your recipe too!:) Hope you're enjoying a super fun day with your proud humans and Dion, celebrating your well earned honor, royally!:love: Much love, hugs and kisses to you dear Ashur; you're precious!

Freedom
06-10-2008, 05:21 PM
"Fit for a King!" Oh my yes, that is true of all cats, and I can see from the top photo that you have the same "cattitude," dear Ashur. You had a new subject enter your realm, eh? In the form of one Dion who had to earn your respect. I am pleased to read that he is now a play friend. even royalty needs a friend!

Have a great day today and we are pleased to honor you as Cat of the Day!