PDA

View Full Version : Are puppies more popular than kitties?

Barbiro
08-29-2002, 07:09 PM
For every kitty submission we receive for our weekly "Cute Kitty Award", we receive 3 for the "Cute Puppy Award". Are there more dog lovers than cats? I always thought it was the opposite. What do you think?

Aspen and Misty
08-29-2002, 09:06 PM
Puppy lover here. I don't know about anyone else but I would take either any day! Aww so cute! Gee now I want another Kitty! i've had enough Puppy to last me awile though LOL.

The Cat Factory
08-30-2002, 12:07 AM
Considering the fact that I have 11 cats and 1 dog, I guess i'm a kitty purrson:)

krazyaboutkatz
08-30-2002, 12:23 AM
I'm definitely a cat person. The only animals that I have are my 3 cats. I love all animals but cats are my favorite. :)

Former User
08-30-2002, 01:11 AM
I love both and have had mostly dogs in my life, now we have 2 cats though (as you know ;) ), but I woulnd't mind a dog if we had the room.

Dogz
08-30-2002, 12:15 PM
I am definatly a DOG person. I LOVE dogs! But I also LOVE Cats! Oh, and horses birds and dolphins! I love all animals, but dogs are my favorite!!!

wolflady
08-30-2002, 12:28 PM
I'm both a cat and dog person, but cats fit best into my lifestyle at the moment. I would love to have a dog once my working hours and commute aren't so long, but in the meantime...it's cats baby!! LOL :D

lovemymaltese
08-30-2002, 12:52 PM
I think that it just depends on the person and the situation. I know that many people without much free time prefer cats because they take care of themselves pretty much unlike a dog. I myself love dogs. It's all in personal preference.

NoahsMommy
08-30-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by lovemymaltese
I think that it just depends on the person and the situation. I know that many people without much free time prefer cats because they take care of themselves pretty much unlike a dog. I myself love dogs. It's all in personal preference.

I second that...I was always a dog person until we got Noah...now I'm more of a cat person because of our zero free time. Cats fit in quite well.