PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and good wishes for Chewy and Hope!

tatsxxx11
08-29-2002, 04:20 PM
Tomorrow "Aspen and Misty's" ratty Hope and pupster Chewy are scheduled for a trip to the white coats tomorrow. I'll be keeping them both in my prayers, wishing for a positive update on ratty Hope's weight loss and puppy Chewy's "manly" surgery!;) Give them my love and check in with an update when you can! {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

lovemymaltese
08-29-2002, 04:22 PM
Best of luck! Keep us posted!

Aspen and Misty
08-29-2002, 05:27 PM
Awww...I am touched...deeply. Gee..I was about to post something. Please pray for Chewy he is goin to surgery and Hope still has not gained weight I don't think! Poor little girl. I am aloud to pick Chewy up at 6:00 tomrrow! I can't wait. He hasn't left yet butI'm not letting him out of my site! I miss him alreayd :( . Luckly I will be at school most of the day but I know I will walk in and yell Chewy real loud and expect him to come a runnin! But he won't! But he needs to get this done. We are hopeing it will stop the fights. As for Hope. I am hopeing she will gain weight and get better, although I do not think she has gained weight. I am praying and hopeing with all my heart that she has because if she hasn't I know I will just start to cry right there in the vets office. My poor Hope. O gee I'm cryign again.

:( Ash :(

AmberLee
08-29-2002, 08:02 PM
Holding you and your darlings in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!

tatsxxx11
08-29-2002, 08:27 PM
Try and be strong for precious Hope and little Chewy. I know it's hard and you're scared. But you have lots of PT'ers praying for your babies and holding positive thoughts in our hearts.:) Give Hope and gentle kiss from us. {{{Hugs}}} Sandra

Sudilar
08-29-2002, 08:47 PM
Will be thinking about your furkids and sending positive vibes to you!!

Logan
08-29-2002, 10:34 PM
Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way from SC. Hang in there. Hope you get good news.

Logan

wolf_Q
08-30-2002, 12:03 AM
Best wishes to Chewy and Hope! Poor Nebo is going to have to have that "manly" surgery soon too! *Hope* everything goes well with your rat too!

Ann
08-30-2002, 07:26 AM
Will keep your pets in my thoughts. Good luck! Let us know how it all goes :)

zippy-kat
08-30-2002, 12:03 PM
Thinking of you today--hope all goes well!

Dixieland Dancer
08-30-2002, 12:16 PM
Prayers for both your furkids will be offered from me too! Speedy recovery to them both. ;)

Albea
08-30-2002, 02:39 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid25/p2fcc7065cc775627b7dedea4a60472da/fd898205.gif Prayers and good thoughts for Hope and Chewy from Carina and Alicia.

NoahsMommy
08-30-2002, 02:43 PM
Sending prayers your way Ashley. Please let us know how it goes.

Aspen and Misty
08-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Thanx everyone! He came otu fine and is doing well! I can go pick him up after 5:00. GRR I can't stand it ok. I need to go clean my room and get ready for tonight any ways but My poor little chewy! Before class everyday the teachers ask if there are any prayer request and I told her a member of my family is getting surgery and to pray for him. And she did. She thought it was a human but he is more then a just a dog to me :o . I will post after I have him settled in and he is doing better.

Again Thank you,
Ash

tatsxxx11
08-30-2002, 03:24 PM
Great news, Ashley!!:) I'm sure Chewy will be so happy to be back home! How did Hope do?

Aspen and Misty
08-30-2002, 03:27 PM
Hope hasn't gone in yet. And I don't think she is going in today. He wants to give it another week. Also we will have both dogs in there now because I was petting Teddy and Checking him over for bumps (cancer), ticks, flees and other things and I found a pretty large puncture wound on his side so we are going to take him in to see what it is. It looks infected, o no. I'm sure he will be fine though (prays). I think my pets are falling apart! Teddy has a puncture wound and Hope has so many problems, my poor baby girl! Well we will see what happens a half hour now!!!!

Aspen and Misty
08-30-2002, 05:02 PM
Chewy is doing fine. he is all setlled in. Teddy is also fine although he might have something wrong with his Manly parts. We need to go see our vet to see what he thinks. but thank you all for praying for us. It means alot to me to know that all of you care so much.

Ash

tatsxxx11
08-30-2002, 06:02 PM
We sure do, Ashley!! So sorry to hear about yet more pupster woes!!:( But hang in there. It's all a part of being a Mom!! Give Chewy, Hope and Teddy extra hugs and kisses from here! Sandra

Sudilar
08-30-2002, 06:26 PM
Hope they both get better quick. Poor babies!!

Aspen and Misty
08-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Teddy had to go to the vet today. He shook so bad! I felt so bad for the poor pup. I carried him around so he woudlnt' be as scared. He may have some form of cancer in his man parts. his one is very large and the other is very small, I know thats gross but hey, what can I say? Its the facts. So we are going to have our vet look at him as a anotehr vet in the office looked at him today. We hope we don't have to get him nueterd because he is 10 and will go threw withedraw and stuff and its also harder on him. So lets hope its nothing.

Hope is so moody I can't pick her up any more :( . Bad sign! I am hopeing it is nothing just something she is going threw. Hey, I can, hope! I love her alot, like my own child, well ok so she is my child. I love her with all my heart and i have deced she is not aloud to die EVER! :D

Chewy is doing fine. Is it noraml for him to pee alot? Becaue o my does he pee! ALOT! LOL and its stupposed to stop the peeing problem. He is still fighting with teddy :mad: btu hopefully he will stop soon. I don't know what to do if he doesn't :rolleyes: .

Our frog Cream died today (R.I.P) You can go to pet genral and then to cream died! to see the whole story.

Everyone else is fine and I know up there probly made me seem liek the worst pet owner ever. But I couldn't help most of the stuff and Chewy needed to get his man surgery!

I just want the pet problems to be over. I never wanna go back to the vets.......ever. To much bad news for me. Life was good and then the vet came along, grrr. Hopefully everyone will get better and will be fine tomrrow ( :D )

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2002, 09:20 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Chewy is doing well. I sure hope that Teddy and Hope will also be okay. I'm so sorry to hear about your frog Cream passing away. I'll say a prayer for all of them. Unfortunately the more pets that you have the more vet visits you have to make.

Aspen and Misty
08-31-2002, 10:18 PM
I know. And I will always take them to the vet. Even when I don't want to. I love my puppies, kitties, fishies, chamilionies (lol) and ratties, so they always will go to the vet no matter what.

Ash