PDA

View Full Version : Annual Vet Visit - Stephen

Craftlady
06-05-2008, 12:19 PM
He is doing great :)
Got all his shots and we are good for another year.
He weighs 10 lbs.

Got nailed with his nails on the way of the carrier in the office direct to my stomach. OUCH He got all his nails trimmed today :)

If was by shear luck that he got there today. After realizing he was laying on my computer desk next to me for more than 5 mins, I took the opportunity to snatch him up and put him in a carrier. Our vet's office knows his situation and I can call them and say "caught him, bringing him up and they say "ok" "

He DOESNT like to be held and only on his terms come up to us in the bed for a head rub and lays next to us to sleep.

It was our goal either this June/July to get him to an annual visit.

Hubby missed all the fun, he is out of town.

Taz_Zoee
06-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Glad to hear Stephens vet visit went so well (besides the scratches on your tummy:(). It's great that you have such an understanding vet that works with you like that. :)

kittycats_delight
06-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Yayyyy for a good annual visit!! Good job mom and thanks Stephen for 'cooperating'

I'm sorry about the tummy scratches. They really burn/sting on the tummy. Phoenix got me there one time and it was not nice. Some kitties just don't like those carriers or the vet. I am so blessed to have kitties that have no problem with the carrier. They don't like the car ride or the vet much but they never act out...not even Phoenix. They serenade us all the way there and don't make a sound coming home. Have you tried leaving the carrier out with the door off. Put a nice blankie inside and see if they will take a liking to it and explore it. That is how I got all my kitties to accept the carrier. Worth a try if you haven't tried it.

Michelle

catmandu
06-05-2008, 05:48 PM
IS THERE A BETTER :D FEELING IN THE WORLD THAN WHEN YOUR VET SAYS THAT YOUR CAT COMPANION :cool: IS IN AONE SHAPE AND IN GREAT HEALTH.:)
AND THAT HE MUST BE RECIEVING LOTS OF LOVE :love::love: AND TLC , AND IS SUCH A WELL CARED FOR CAT COMPANION.:cool::cool:
YOU FEEL SO HAPPY:D THAT YOU ARE WALKING ON AIR HAVING DONE A GOOD JOB WITH YOUR DEAR FRIEND.:love::love: