PDA

View Full Version : It's Luna's Gotcha Day, and I can't be with her!

Kirsten
06-05-2008, 11:51 AM
It's Luna's 8th Gotcha Day today, and since I'm still in the clinic, I cannot be with her on her special day. I'm so sad and so sorry about that!

I wanted to ask you to think of her today, and send her some thoughts, I'm sure she can feel the positive energy.

A couple of days ago, my sweet girl came into my mother's lap and sat there for a long time, obviously she needed some comfort. Ahh, my sweet girl! How I'm missing her! And Lily too, of course.

I love you, Luna!!!

Kirsten

aki
06-05-2008, 11:57 AM
happy gotcha day luna!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry you can't be with her. everything ok with you? :)

~aki

Killearn Kitties
06-05-2008, 12:15 PM
We will send lots of good wishes to Luna today, and to you too. I am sure that Luna will feel all these happy vibes. :)

kittycats_delight
06-05-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm sorry you can't be with Luna today Kirsten. Why don't you take a few minutes and just sit with your eyes closed and think of her and all the things you do with her on her Gotcha Day usually. I bet Luna will feel that you are thinking of her and you will feel better too. A nice little connection over the distance.

I will be sending lots of happy wishes to Luna today and lots of good vibes for you too so you can get back to yourself and back to your girls as soon as possible. :)

Michelle

catmandu
06-05-2008, 05:16 PM
WE HAD A NICE MEATLOAF SANDWHICH TODAY AT THE DELI, AND THE PET ANGELS:love: ARE TAKING THAT WITH YOUR LOVE, KIRSTEN TO LILY :love:AND LUNA.:love:
I KNOW THAT THEY MISS:( YOU, BUT THINK OF HOW JOYOUS :cool:YOUR REUNION WILL BE WHEN YOU ARE FEELING A LOT BETTER AND YOUR CATS ABSORB THE KARMA FROM YOU BEING SO HEALTHY ONCE MORE.:D:D:love:

Donnaj4962
06-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Luna!

Please know sweet one, that although your Meowmie cannot be there with you today, you will celebrate together once she is home and felling better!

In the meantime, keep luvvin on your grandmeowmom! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
06-06-2008, 12:26 AM
Kirsten, I'm so sorry that you can't be with Luna today.:( I hope that she's being well taken care of and having a great gotcha day.

HAPPY 8th GOTCHA DAY LUNA!!! I'm sure your meowmie will make it up to you when she can see you again.:)

Freedom
06-06-2008, 07:53 AM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/Siggy/gotchajpg.png

Pawsitive Thinking
06-06-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm sure she can feel the positive energy.

Of course she can - have a lovely day pretty girl

Randi
06-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Happy gotcha Day, Luna! Although your mom can't be with you today, I know she's thinking of you, and you'll celebrate together when she gets back. :)

Fister and I are sending lots of positive vibes.

(((hugs)))

phesina
06-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Happy, Happy 8th Gotcha Day, Luna!!!!!

Anikaca77
06-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Happy GOTCHA DAY LUNA!!!!

CultureJunky
06-07-2008, 05:38 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Luna, although your meowmie isn't with you, you're in her heart and that's the best thing to be!

rg_girlca
06-07-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm so sorry Kirsten that you can't be with your beloved Luna on her Gotcha Day, but I'm sure when you are back home, you will make up for it.:D

HAPPY 8TH GOTCHA DAY BEAUTIFUL LUNA!!!

Take care of yourself and get well soon.

momcat
06-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, lovely Luna! Even though your Meowmie can't be with you, you know how very much she loves you! Don't worry, sweetie, Meowmie will be home again with you very soon. Then you can get caught up with lots of huggies, kissies and snuggles. Wishing you a very happy Gotcha Day :love::love::love::love::love: