PDA

View Full Version : Please send advice!

nancys
06-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Please read my last posting on Cat General about this

Please send advice!

I have a terrible story to post here - I posted the other day abt. my neighbors who took my pool. Yes everyone I have contacted the police but still not sure what's going to happen there. However, everyone who lives around this family has some bad experience to tell, but for me the pool is the last straw. I decided that I was going to write a little paragraph abt. our experiences w. the family and go around to have people sign. I will take it to the city council. Anyway I was at one of my neighbors last nite to have them sign, and they told me the worst story I have ever heard and I have to warn everyone, you will cry and possibly be sick.
\An older lady lives across the alley from the bad neighbors (yes she has had her experiences w. them). I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but this woman was in her backyard and seen the bad neighbors beat a dog almost to death. It started out with just the wife beating the poor dog with a club of some kind, then her husband and a little boy that lives with them joined in. Someone evidently asked the husband what he was going to do with the dog and he replied that they were going to take wha twas left of it up north (in our area that could possibly mean that it was going to be puppy soup).
I looked on the internet yesterday for humane societies in NE to report just the abuse I posted abt. the other day, but what I heard abt. last nite is so much worse. I told someone today and I think they were sick like I was. Soemthing needs to be done with this family - please someone tell me some agency I can contact.

Freedom
06-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Contact your local Animal Control Officer, and SPCA.

But they are going to need proof, not just your say so, to do anything. :(

Emeraldgreen
06-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Maybe you could call the police and they can direct you to the right phone number for the animal control or spca in your area to report this abuse.
Maybe they can collect statements from people, such as the older woman who witnessed the dog being beaten. I haven't read your other post but it sounds like there may be another issue of abuse? I'll go and read it now.
But if that is the case, then there is definitely a pattern with these people and more animals will suffer down the road. It would be good if the authorities could be made aware of them so they have something on file should something else happen. I pray that nothing else happens. :(

pitc9
06-05-2008, 09:32 AM
OMG how horrible!!!!

I'd call your local police and ask for advice!!!

nancys
06-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Contact your local Animal Control Officer, and SPCA.

But they are going to need proof, not just your say so, to do anything. :(

This is what I was trying to think of SPCA or ASPCA. Thank you - I did contact the Humane Society the other day. Someone posted to say don't be afraid of these people - I think that's why they have turned out to be the people they are - because there are people that are afraid of them. Thanks everyone.