PDA

View Full Version : All right guys here it is....

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-04-2008, 03:02 PM
in video form.

HARLEY RIDIN CHOPPER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUx3NhSyec)

Thanks to everyone for all your help with the music but this one just stuck with me. I am saving them though for future use;):D

Try it now....sorry first time I have ever done anything on youtube:D

elizabethann
06-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Crap. It told me the video was no longer available. :(

lvpets2002
06-04-2008, 03:24 PM
:love::love: Oh Yes Yes their is Our Bigg Boy Chopper.. oK I am just Mush Now.. Chopper that was the Greatest Video Ever.. Ok Many Thanks to Mom & Dad & of course the Harley Bike..:D

Taz_Zoee
06-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Ah Ha Ha Ha!! I love it!! Chopper you will be famous someday!! :D :D Well, you are already famous in my eyes. :)

That song was perfect!!

jennielynn1970
06-04-2008, 04:22 PM
That was adorable!!!! Ok, not such a macho sounding word for a Harley riding Chopper, lol, but that's what he is! I sent the link to a bunch of family and friends too, they have to see how cool Chopper is!

Freedom
06-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Fabulous video, Traci! Yes, I like that song for Chopper's ride, especially the beginning. Glad you found a way to make it work.

I know we saw the vids already, but I didn't realize how often he looks straight into the camera until this... such a GREAT STAR!!!

K9karen
06-04-2008, 08:22 PM
TOTALLY AWESOME! I LOVE THAT WIDDLE DUDE! :love:

kallisto4529
06-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Oh My God!!!!!!!!! That was totally awesome! Chopper you are just the best harley riding dude anywhere...lol Love the video, great job Mom and Dad.

CountryWolf07
06-04-2008, 09:50 PM
HOW adorable!!!!! :) What a brave little guy!

Pam
06-05-2008, 06:13 AM
*Bang...thump* Chopper, that is the sound of my chair and myself hitting the floor. I think if I am exposed to any more of your cuteness I shall surely need to be hospitalized! Most likely D&D will wind up in the bed beside me! LOL! My computer is broken and I will be getting a new one this weekend, and I am typing now on hubby's laptop (with no sound :( ) so I can't hear the music. I will come back on the weekend, on my new computer, to listen to the song your mommy selected. I will grab onto my chair first, though, and try to stay on! Kisses to you, brave little boy. :cool::cool:

Rachel
06-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Pam, you are in for a nice surprise (which I won't spoil) when you hear Chopper's music.

Chopper you are a Wild Child indeed. I like the part where you try get up by Daddy and the wind blows your ears back. Once I thought I could see the reflection of the road in your goggles.

lvpets2002
06-05-2008, 12:22 PM
:love::love: Vurrrrmmmm == I had to watch you again Harley Riding Dude Chopper.. Bigg Wet Nose Kissess..

Daisy and Delilah
06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Not to worry, Pam. I've already booked us a room at the hospital. After seeing this, we have no choice but to give it up and check in. It's more cuteness than we can bear!!!

NO FEAR CHOPPER!! You are unbelievable. My girls would be seriously ill on that bike. Great job, Traci. I love the music with it. It is perfect. A couple of times, it looks like Chopper is dancing to the beat. :D

Chica
06-05-2008, 08:17 PM
:love:I just loved your video!!!!It was adorable!!!I sent it to my friends. I hope they got it and looked at it. :love:I just loved loved loved it!!!!!!!!!Chopper is so cute!!!!!!:love:

*LabLoverKEB*
06-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Traci that is way too cute!

Alysser
06-05-2008, 09:51 PM
That has to be one of the cutest, funniest things I've ever seen! LOL. I love it. Very cute, perfect song for a real biker dude.

Pam
06-06-2008, 06:44 AM
Not to worry, Pam. I've already booked us a room at the hospital. After seeing this, we have no choice but to give it up and check in. It's more cuteness than we can bear!!!

:D:D I will remain hooked up to oxygen should Traci post any more of these pictures and videos!

I got to hear the music yesterday!!! Perfect selection for your little biker man! :cool::cool:

Daisy and Delilah
06-06-2008, 08:30 AM
:D:D I will remain hooked up to oxygen should Traci post any more of these pictures and videos!

I got to hear the music yesterday!!! Perfect selection for your little biker man! :cool::cool:

You said it, Pam. Many more pictures of Chopper and I may have to go live in a home. I'm off to my therapy session now. It's just too much on the old ticker.

cassiesmom
06-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Ssshplussssh ... that is me melting from all the cuteness ... now I have to go to hospital with Pam and D&D !!

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-09-2008, 05:36 PM
LOL....thanks everyone. Chopper is quite the camera ham, I swear he loves to look at it as if he is a movie star! He is quite the character.