PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #268 ... Happy Birthday

cassiesmom
06-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Mark Wahlberg (Marky Mark, New Kids On The Block) June 5

lvpets2002
06-04-2008, 11:09 AM
:love: Here we go I got the band to show up.. Also got the dancers to start getting this party rolling.. Bartender I need LIT with a umbrella please..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/034.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/prod_104_35194.jpg

lvpets2002
06-05-2008, 12:55 PM
:love: Hello Hello && Where is EveryOne.. Thursday's Bar Is Open.. Richard & you all come on over ..:D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Looks like the party is already rockin!:D

Just a cherry vanilla coke for me!!!

RICHARD
06-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Looks like the party is already rockin!:D

Just a cherry vanilla coke for me!!!

A CVC!

DONE!

YEA!

I finally got a modem that works!!!!!

I think I can do some Funky Bunch today!:)

gini
06-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Hey Thursdays - IT'S FRIDAY!! I am so happy - it has been a long week of not so fun work!

I will rustle up some breakfast - any takers?

lvpets2002
06-06-2008, 12:36 PM
:love: Sure will always go for breakfast.. Whats we haven??
Hey Thursdays - IT'S FRIDAY!! I am so happy - it has been a long week of not so fun work!

pitc9
06-06-2008, 12:57 PM
I just have to say this:

Oh Oh ohohoh
oh oh ohoh
oh oh ohohoh

The right stuff.

RICHARD
06-06-2008, 01:06 PM

In my best John Wayne Imitation....

"You know what we do to rustlers around here? We give them a hug for taking over the cooking chores!":)

DONE!

Let me start with the juice squeezin!

I really miss my orange tree-ah, my neighbor's orange tree!:eek:

RICHARD
06-07-2008, 11:15 AM
I wanted to dedicate the new spot next to the Mario Memorial to Ms Hoppy today. I figured a nice vegetable/herb garden would be a nice idea.

There's a little bench to ruminate at and toward the back there is a table with a sink and some water to wash off the produce. The cherry tree gives the area some morning shade so on the cool mornings you can hang out and have a coffee.]

The Ms Hoppy Memorial
Munchatorium and Herb Garden
Dedicated to the memory of Pet of the Day's
Icon and Mascot
June 2008

Done!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Here is my favorite pic of Miss Hoppy. Maybe we can put it beside Mario's pic on the wall unless Karen or Paul have one they like better.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_hoppy_up.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/hoppy_up.jpg)

RICHARD
06-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Good idea! :)

Killearn Kitties
06-07-2008, 04:59 PM
What a lovely photo of beautiful Miss Hoppy, and I love her memorial plaque too. That is a lovely spot by the cherry tree that she has. We will not forget you here, hoppy bunny.

RICHARD
06-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Munch-a-torium-any place to get a bite to eat!;)

Karen
06-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks. I'll bring some of the purple clover that's now blossoming in the yard - Miss Hoppy liked to munch that, and I'll leave it by the bench and plaque in case any bunnies wander by.

A large cold lemonade, please, as here all food and drink is hypoallergenic, right?

Can't drink lemonade in real life any more, but that doesn't mean I don't miss it!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks. I'll bring some of the purple clover that's now blossoming in the yard - Miss Hoppy liked to munch that, and I'll leave it by the bench and plaque in case any bunnies wander by.

A large cold lemonade, please, as here all food and drink is hypoallergenic, right?

Can't drink lemonade in real life any more, but that doesn't mean I don't miss it!

That's a good idea. I'm sure we have lots of room to plant a patch of clover for the bunnies. :)

RICHARD
06-08-2008, 01:43 PM

As Mayor you can have anything you want.

One Large Cold Lemonade. DONE!

Pssst, some lemon cookies to go with that?:D

MOFF, drink?

momoffuzzyfaces
06-09-2008, 02:14 PM
I'd like a cup of hot tea please. With honey and lemon. Oh, and catnip tea for the cats. Luke is sneezing. Hopefully he is not catching a cold. :(

Hard to believe it was in the 90s yesterday. Only in the 60s now. We had storms all night and morning. Heading to the 50s tonight. What's up with that? :eek:

RICHARD
06-09-2008, 05:35 PM
I'd like a cup of hot tea please. With honey and lemon. Oh, and catnip tea for the cats. Luke is sneezing. Hopefully he is not catching a cold. :(

Hard to believe it was in the 90s yesterday. Only in the 60s now. We had storms all night and morning. Heading to the 50s tonight. What's up with that? :eek:

Hot tea, honey and lemon...CNT for the kitties!

The weather has been something lately, eh? Chalk it up to golbal warming!:eek:

DONE!

Lady's Human
06-10-2008, 07:13 AM
Barkeep, I'll take a Pan galactic gargle blaster, or a gold brick wrapped in a slice of lime to the head, whichever is easier.

RICHARD
06-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Barkeep, I'll take a Pan galactic gargle blaster, or a gold brick wrapped in a slice of lime to the head, whichever is easier.

Um, Can I make you the drink and keep the gold brick as a tip?

My rotator cuff has been bothering me....;)

AH, Heck, One PGGB and a gold brick to even out the stool your sitting on!!

DONE!