PDA

View Full Version : Our ZAZOU needs your vote!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Today I've entered Zazou into a competition. When she wins, there will be a reportage about here in one of the most read magazines in Belgium, called "Dag Allemaal". I would be soooo proud:)
So, please vote on her:)

As the site is in Dutch, I will give a detailed guide of how to vote;)

This the picture I entered :
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/za6.jpg

How to vote:

1) go to http://www.whiskas.be/NL/Pages/MYCAS/MyCas_CatsOverview.aspx

2) fill in the name "Zazou" , and click on "zoeken"
(=search)

3) you get a new screen with 7 cats named Zazou; click on MY Zazou

4) now you get her picture bigger, and then you have to insert your ID
-voornaam = your first name
-naam= your last name
-your e-mail address
-gendre : M=male & V=female

then they ask you 2 selection questions. Fill in "15" for#1 and "4000" for

5) Time to vote now: click on "Breng je stem uit"

6) you wait for an e-mail in which you're asked to confirm your vote.
There you click on "Ik bevestig mijn deelname"

That's it!!! Thank you so much for voting!! Sorry for all those "Dutch" words;)
I've written all these in red

Pawsitive Thinking
06-04-2008, 09:20 AM
me voted!

bleupurrs
06-04-2008, 09:23 AM
The Bleupurrz have voted!!

KitCat
06-04-2008, 09:29 AM
I voted and got a language lesson!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-04-2008, 09:35 AM
I voted and got a language lesson!

lol !!! See, Dutch is not hard to learn ;)
No no, it is a very difficult language !!

cassiesmom
06-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Lut, when I click on Zoeken, I lose my Internet. I will have to vote on my dad's computer. Could you give Zazou a pat for me, please? I love her black and white cat spirit!

catmandu
06-04-2008, 09:44 AM
I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME HERE AT THE LIBRARY BUT WE WILL VOTE FOR YOUR LITTLE RUNAWAY:love::cool::D, MIQUELITOS KITTY IN LAW TONIGHT FOR SURE.:love:

momcat
06-04-2008, 12:28 PM
A vote has been cast from Trenton. Groucho wants to know if he can vote too.

Catty1
06-04-2008, 01:22 PM
I voted!:)

Catty1
06-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Lut - I didn't get the email with the message you described...I got this:

Beste Candace,

Bedankt dat je op ZAZOU hebt gestemd! Nu moet je enkel nog hier je stem bevestigen. Wie weet schittert mijn liefste huisdier dankzij jou binnenkort in een Whiskas reportage in Dag Allemaal of op één van de Whiskas kerstkaarten en e-cards.

Nog eens bedankt en tot binnenkort!

Vriendelijke groeten,

Whiskas

kittycats_delight
06-04-2008, 01:46 PM
I Gatti Italiani have voted! :p

We are just waiting on our email to arrive.

Michelle & the brats

ETA: Email arrived and confirmed.

kittycats_delight
06-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Lut - I didn't get the email with the message you described...I got this:

Candace I got the exact same thing. When the logo and all the pics are loaded underneath the kitten face with the Whiskas Logo is a purple bar that you have to click to confirm. I didn't notice it first but once everything had loaded I seen it. :)

Michelle

Catty1
06-04-2008, 02:56 PM
OK, I went back to the site by clicking on the link in my email, and got this:

Stem op jouw favoriete kat.
Oeps er is iets misgelopen!

Sorry. Je kan maar 1 stem uitbrengen.

Het Whiskas Team.

So - it has recorded my vote, and is not letting me vote twice?

"Oeps" and "Sorry" seem to indicate that! :D

jenluckenbach
06-04-2008, 07:29 PM
I did it, but am usure whether it woked or not. :( Hopefully it did.

phesina
06-04-2008, 09:43 PM
I did it but still haven't gotten my confirmation e-mail.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-05-2008, 03:34 AM
Bedankt dat je op ZAZOU hebt gestemd! Nu moet je enkel nog hier je stem bevestigen. Wie weet schittert mijn liefste huisdier dankzij jou binnenkort in een Whiskas reportage in Dag Allemaal of op één van de Whiskas kerstkaarten en e-cards.

This mail says: "Thank you for voting for Zazou!! Now you only have to confirm your vote" It is like MIchelle's said: there also comes a purple bar in that message; that is where you have to click on to confirm your vote :)
I'm sure that you did it right, because nobody is allowed tp vote twice; that is why you got the "oops" and "sorry" message:D

He he, now you all know a bit of Dutch :)
Thanks for the votes!!

But..... Zazou needs much more votes.... so if you haven't voted yet, please do:)

PS. I'm sorry Groucho, you cannot vote as weel, unless of course you have your own e-mail address

Sonia59
06-05-2008, 05:53 AM
Voted!
My Dutch is still good enough, I understood it all, even the text that goes with the picture :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-05-2008, 06:07 AM
Voted!
My Dutch is still good enough, I understood it all, even the text that goes with the picture :)

WOW!!! Blij dat te horen, tante Sonia!!:D

kittycats_delight
06-05-2008, 06:58 AM
I voted for hubby and another for me from another email addy. I used my married name for one and my maiden name for the other. What a sneak huh? :p

Michelle

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-05-2008, 09:10 AM
I voted for hubby and another for me from another email addy. I used my married name for one and my maiden name for the other. What a sneak huh? :p

Michelle

FANTASTICO !!!

Pawsitive Thinking
06-06-2008, 05:03 AM
Lutje? What's Dutch for **bump**?

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-06-2008, 05:05 AM
Lutje? What's Dutch for **bump**?

I've absolutely NO idea, lol.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-06-2008, 05:13 AM
It's buil!!

although I think it could be a bit too literal......

Pawsitive Thinking
06-06-2008, 02:56 PM
**bump** ooops clumsy old me :rolleyes:

momcat
06-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Zazou's fans here in Trenton cannot bear the anticipation any longer, is there any news on how Zazou's votes are going?

krazyaboutkatz
06-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Lut, I just clicked on the link but it's not working right now so I can't vote.:(

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-09-2008, 04:24 AM
Lut, I just clicked on the link but it's not working right now so I can't vote.:(

I tried it, and it is still working:) . PLease try again :D

Zazou has gotten 18 votes so far; not enough though to win....... . So, please, keep voting

krazyaboutkatz
06-10-2008, 12:41 AM
I voted but I'm still waiting to receive my e-mail confirmation. How long should this take?

Karen
06-10-2008, 01:48 AM
I voted but I'm still waiting to receive my e-mail confirmation. How long should this take?

It happened in about a minute for me ...

I voted! Thanks for the instructions, Lut!

Now, Zazou, if you win, do you promise never to "go wandering" again?

krazyaboutkatz
06-10-2008, 11:35 AM
It happened in about a minute for me ...

I voted! Thanks for the instructions, Lut!

Now, Zazou, if you win, do you promise never to "go wandering" again?
Well, I never received an e-mail confirmation so I guess my vote doesn't count.:( I don't have time to revote right now so I'll have to try again tonight.

phesina
06-10-2008, 02:44 PM
To those who aren't receiving your e-mail confirmations: see if your mail program might possibly be putting it in its Spam folder.

The first time I tried to vote, I didn't get the confirmation message (or didn't think I had). A few days later I looked in the Spam folder to see what had accumulated, and there it was! I labeled it "Not spam" to get it out of that folder, and then I sent in the confirmation. So I guess that vote finally counted.

Then a couple of days ago I tried again with my other screen name for my AOL account; went through the process, voted, and waited for the confirmation message, which again I didn't see. I looked in the Spam folder, and sure enough, there it was! I un-spammed it and sent it in, so that's two votes from me for Zazou!

I don't know the criteria on which AOL decides incoming mail is spam. I check the folder from time to time, and usually it's full of ads for V!AGRA or hot stock tips or other such rot. But now and then there's something I actually want to see, so I mark it "Not spam" and then I guess AOL takes it off the list it has for me.

Pat

krazyaboutkatz
06-11-2008, 12:35 AM
I already did check out my screened mail area which is where spam mail is stored and there's nothing there. I just tried to vote again and I got this response: Sorry. Je kan maar 1 stem uitbrengen. Hopefully this means "Sorry, but you've already voted."

I guess I can also try it by using a different e-mail address.

I just tried it with another e-mail address and I did get the e-mail verification notice but I didn't see where I should click. There were a few words highlighted so I clicked on them and it took me to the website. The e-mail verification said:

Beste Tracey,

Nog eens bedankt en tot binnenkort!

Vriendelijke groeten,

Whiskas

I don't see where it says "Ik bevestig mijn deelname" to click on.

Whisk_Luva
06-11-2008, 01:13 AM
I voted :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-11-2008, 04:14 AM
Sorry. Je kan maar 1 stem uitbrengen. Hopefully this means "Sorry, but you've already voted."

it means "you have already voted"

I don't see where it says "Ik bevestig mijn deelname" to click on.

When the logo and all the pics are loaded underneath the kitten face with the Whiskas Logo is a purple bar that you have to click to confirm.

Thanks for voting everybody!!