PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY!!! A lipstick that stays on all day!!!

moosmom
06-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I watched a comparison of lipsticks on tv a while ago. The census was Revlon Color Stay. Well, I tried it today and the color stayed on all day, no fading, no bleeding into the wrinkles of my upper lip, nothing!!!! And it goes on very smoothly.

Just thought I'd let all you women know in case you're on the hunt for the best lipstick on the market. It's about $9.00 but well worth it!

Medusa
06-03-2008, 06:34 PM
I used to buy a lipstick fixative at the beauty supply store but I can't remember the name of it. (I can't seem to remember much these days.) It's applied on top of lipstick and lasts all day. My problem w/most lipsticks is that so many of them taste so bad except for Christian Dior. They have no flavor or perfumes at all in them.

finn's mom
06-03-2008, 11:59 PM
I don't know if I've tried that one or not, but I have tried several all day lip wear products, and they have not faded, but they all feel really gritty on my lips and I haven't found one yet that I can stand wearing. Does the color stay from Revlon feel like normal lipstick?

Pawsitive Thinking
06-04-2008, 05:21 AM
I find these long lasting lippies often dry my lips out.......

dukedogsmom
06-04-2008, 09:08 AM
I've been using Loreal Endless for years. It stays on a lot better than regular lipstick but doesn't fry my lips. I can't remember if I've tried Colorstay or not. Is it in a two application form?

moosmom
06-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Medusa,

I think it's by Cover Girl. I tried that too and it bled into the lines of my lips.

Val,

It's just a lipstick, nothing to put on top.

Finn's Mom,

It doesn't have a flavor and is a little sticky. But if it stays on all day, I can deal with the sticky part.