PDA

View Full Version : neighbors

nancys
06-03-2008, 03:09 PM
I have posted here before about my neighbors who had the dogs that attacked my dog. Well this past weekend they outdid themselves. Last summer I had bought a 18 ft. easy set pool and after I drained it last fall, I let it in my backyard. A week ago Saturday, I went to a graduation party and when I came I took trash out and noticed the pool was gone from my yard. The next day I drove around the block and their house a few times to see if I could see it in their yard (I thouht right away that they had taken it). I couldn't really see in their yard, so I thought I would walk down the alley and look - the pool was in the corner of their yard. I am so upset abt. the pool, but I'm not going to post anymore abt. that.
What I am going to say is - I have told so many people abt. the pool and everyone I've told has a story abt. this family (has had bad experiences with them). However one person I talked to told me that she bought a puppy from them. (They run a sort of puppy mill). She said she paid 10.00 for the puppy and had it 6 or 7 days, and had to take it to the vet and have it put to sleep because it was full of worms. I'm not sure to contact, but I am going to contact someone abt. the dogs and puppies. I'm going to look on te internet for a humane society. They do not take care of the dogs - you can hear them crying summer & winter - they are either too hot or too cold, and do not get food or water like they should. One neighbor said that the dogs are starving and when they get out the 1st thing they do is get in neighbor's garbage cans looking for food. I have just had enough of this family and so have most of the neighbors!

pitc9
06-03-2008, 04:27 PM
WOW!! :eek:

And I thought I had bad neighbors!
Have you contacted the police about your pool and your local Dog Warden or Animal Control about their neglected animals??

Off subject.... did someone really have a puppy put to sleep because it had worms?!?! :(

catmandu
06-03-2008, 05:25 PM
I HAVE HAD BAD NEIGHBORS , BUT NOT THIEVES:(:( :mad:LIKE THAT.
WHAT A NERVE TO STEAL YOUR POOL , AND ITS A SHAME AS THEY WOULD LIE TO THE POLICE IF YOU CALLED THEM IN.
ITS A SHAME THAT CREEPS :mad::mad::mad:LIKE THIS HAVE DOGS THAT THEY ABUSE
AND ITS A SHAME THAT THEY ARE ALIVE AND RUINING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.:mad:
MAYBE A MOLOTOV COCKTAIL WOUL RID YOU OF THEM.
THATS TOO GOOD FOR THEM.:mad::mad:

Medusa
06-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Have you contacted the police about your pool and your local Dog Warden or Animal Control about their neglected animals??

Off subject.... did someone really have a puppy put to sleep because it had worms?!?! :(

Call the police about your pool and, when they come to your house to talk to you about why you called them, tell them about the puppy mill and ask what procedure to take. This is ridiculous! They can't just walk into someone's yard and take a pool because they feel like it! Good grief! And, more importantly, those dogs need your help. They have no voice and they count on us to save them from people w/no conscience, such as your thief neighbors.

And I'm wondering about the puppy that was put to sleep because of worms, too. What???

You might want to ask permission to cross post this in General and Dog General, too, since this is about dogs. You'll get more hits that way and more suggestions.

momcat
06-04-2008, 12:50 PM
:mad::mad::mad: How dare they just help themselves to your property! That is beyond nerve!!! Definitely contact the police about your pool, what they did was not only wrong but against the law no matter where you live. You worked too hard to earn the money for something you & your family could enjoy together only to have it stolen like that.
As for those poor puppies and dogs...these "people" MUST be stopped immediately! It's not only sad how these companion animals are being treated, it's a crime. I've never heard of a puppy having to be PTS because of worms, way too sad. Play hard at the RB little puppy!

nancys
06-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Everyone - I have contacted the police about the pool and the girl who had bought the puppy from this terrible family is the one who told me she had to have it put to sleep. I am contacting ASPCA and will let you all know what they say.

Medusa
06-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Everyone - I have contacted the police about the pool and the girl who had bought the puppy from this terrible family is the one who told me she had to have it put to sleep. I am contacting ASPCA and will let you all know what they say.

Good to hear that you're following up w/the police. Good job! I'm still wondering about the puppy being put to sleep because of worms. I've never heard of such a thing. Worms are usually easily cleared up.