PDA

View Full Version : Come On Over to My House, Marius

Edwina's Secretary
08-29-2002, 01:09 PM
Well...okay...it is the house of my namesake, Lady Edwina Mountbatten...but a cat can dream...right?

Prince Charles and Diana spent a part of their honeymoon here at....Broadlands!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid30/p0f0bb3981ce46f699a6973bd24d72ce6/fd5647f9.jpg

Come around to the other door and I'll let you in!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid30/p01536e08157924dbf6f3db3f960dce19/fd564315.jpg

NoahsMommy
08-29-2002, 01:14 PM
How beautiful!! Can I come too??

lovemymaltese
08-29-2002, 01:20 PM
That is a beautiful piece of arcitecture.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-29-2002, 02:41 PM
Wow, looks like a neat place with lots of history behind it. I don't know, but I think Tubby and Peanut might get lost in a place like that. ;) Oop, take that back, once I get home Tubby never leaves my side so he wouldn't get lost at all. ;) :) Looks like you mixed a little pleasure in with your business. :)

Did Edwina miss you at all? And how's it going with the Guinea (sp?) Pig?

Edwina's Secretary
08-30-2002, 08:35 AM
When I came home Edwina followed me around talking up a storm! Unfortunately it wasn't long after that the first DOG arrived. That was bad enough as he treated Edwina just as she does Turnip the Guinea Pig (what cat??? I don't see a cat!)

Then his buddy KC arrived and they were off and running -- romping through the yard and the house (:rolleyes: ) Having so much fun. Edwina pranced, she preened, she teased, she toyed and both dogs ---- IGNORED HER!

I see some expensive cat therapy on the horizon.

Randi
08-30-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Edwina pranced, she preened, she teased, she toyed and both dogs ---- IGNORED HER!

LOL! :D I'm glad you had a nice trip! They sure could build houses in those days!! :cool: It that you in the second picture??

Edwina's Secretary
08-30-2002, 11:07 AM
It that you in the second picture??

Yes...but I went for the long view...more house...less me..

gini
08-30-2002, 11:59 AM
Lady Edwina, how nice to see a picture of your ancestrial home!

Just think what it would be like to actually live there, Edwina.
A litter box sedately tucked in each corner of a room - crystal dishes filled with yummy treats - and your wardrobe.......a huge room to be filled with all of your lovely hats!

Don't worry about those dogs Edwina, you are still number one here at Pet Talk (and in your own home too!).

momoffuzzyfaces
08-30-2002, 12:36 PM
:D LOL!!! Lady Edwina, that house is so big you and Marius might not be able to find each other. It is good to hear from you and your secretary too.:D

Edwina's Secretary
08-30-2002, 12:44 PM
Gini....Edwina is very worried. She heard a rumor that Gavin has joined Pettalk! She hasn't seen him post yet though, have you?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p397e6881b1a0705d8726d116a655fddd/fd6792ab.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-30-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
When I came home Edwina followed me around talking up a storm! Unfortunately it wasn't long after that the first DOG arrived. That was bad enough as he treated Edwina just as she does Turnip the Guinea Pig (what cat??? I don't see a cat!)

Then his buddy KC arrived and they were off and running -- romping through the yard and the house (:rolleyes: ) Having so much fun. Edwina pranced, she preened, she teased, she toyed and both dogs ---- IGNORED HER!

Awww, poor Edwina. How rude of those doggies to just ignore her, but it was nice of her to fill you in on everything that you missed while you were gone. ;) :D