PDA

View Full Version : Neopets People?

pupper-lover
08-29-2002, 11:29 AM
I know some people here are familiar with neopets. I was wondering if any of you could do me a favor.

My accounts, one active and one non-active, are suddenly not working. I have always had problems with my active account logging itself in and out for no reason. Now I can't get into it at all. My password request has not been answered. The site will also not let me open a new account. I have not received any messages about my account being frozen. I thought it may have been hacked, but that wouldn't explain why I couldn't start a new account.

Is anyone else currently having problems logging in? If your account is working, could you check out the user name "jinga120" and see if my shop is frozen? Thanks.

lovemymaltese
08-29-2002, 12:59 PM
what is neopets?

pupper-lover
08-29-2002, 01:59 PM
Thanks. I've found out that the site was temporarily down. Usually, they have some sort of message, but this time nada. Unfontunately, I have used my allotted amount of attempts to log in for the day. I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm just glad the account is still functional and not the property of some hacker.:rolleyes:

FYI Lovemymaltese - Neopets is a game, adventure, virtual pet sort of site. It's very addictive, so beware. If you want to check it out, it is free. Avoid any ad offers, though. They'll bug you to death.

lovemymaltese
08-29-2002, 04:16 PM
that sounds like fun, I might have to try it out. Sorry about it freezing on you pupper, I know that must be so aggravating.