PDA

View Full Version : Harri's first music video!!

cloverfdx
06-03-2008, 09:00 AM
I finally got around to finding the right song to go with Harri's video, enjoy :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49MRgLxQHlA

elizabethann
06-03-2008, 12:32 PM
That video is so cute. I wish I could make one for Fenway.

Ginger's Mom
06-03-2008, 12:43 PM
I LOVED it! What a happy, upbeat video, of a happy, playful dog. :D And I also have to say, that I hesitated opening this because I usually cannot view videos, but however you loaded that up, Rhi, was perfect, it worked great.

chocolatepuppy
06-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Great video Rhi! Harri is such a cutie! :love:

cloverfdx
06-05-2008, 08:53 AM

I dont know why i bother posting most of the time though :(.

4 Dog Mother
06-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Sorry, Rhi, I didn't look at the post yet cause I hardly ever get time at home (2 grandkids, 8 dogs) and at work I didn't want my boss to hear it but today I am all alone and I have watched it at least 3 times - it is so great and funny too. You are one brave lady to let that Harri get that dirty! It brings back memories of when I would take all 5 (a few years back) of mine to our dog park and they would get filthy dirty and I would have to give everyone baths as soon as we came in the door. I don't think any of mine would go swimming though. Those are some great shots at the beach!

I would like to learn to do videos like that too. It is so great the way you put everything together. Harri is one of my favorites anyway - I would love to have a broken coated Jack Russell one day......

In some of your pictures for a minute I thought I was looking at Tucker and Pippi wrestling - I don't know what other little terrier's name is but she and Harri at just a glance looked like my two. How funny!