PDA

View Full Version : The ad that started it all..

binka_nugget
06-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Kind of a pointless post but I felt like sharing :)

I came across this after browsing some of my yahoo groups. I've been looking for this for ages! I found this after two litters fell through. I stumbled on this on an early Sunday morning (still half asleep) and had no intentions of following through -- I was more curious than anything.

"We have one puppy left from litter born Oct. 25th. She was first puppy
to climb out of whelping box. She has ton's of drive and needs a home
where someone will work with her. She is crate trained and loves to
play. She does not know when to stop, last one down and first one up.

IF anyone knows of someone looking for a puppy to train please pass
this on. We have turned down a ton of people, in other words we are
not afraid to say no to an incorrect home. Her name is Izzy, you can
see her at www.bayareamalinois.com. She has green collar on and is
the one going down the slide in the photos."

http://oh-my-dog.ca/images/dogs/2007/mar18/March%2012%20-%20Outside%20-%200001.jpg

http://oh-my-dog.ca/images/dogs/agility/April%2027%20-%20Fun%20Match%20-%20Keeva%2008.jpg

High drive? I think so!

Taz_Zoee
06-02-2008, 05:21 PM
OMG!! I can't believe that she was born right here in the same town I live in!!! It's such a small world. :)

That is so neat that you still have that. :D :D

Ginger's Mom
06-02-2008, 06:30 PM
ROFLOL. Okay Ashley, that ad would have had me running for the hills. :D But I am so glad that you and Keeva have found each other. I am sure the boys are too. :)

Freedom
06-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Fantastic! Put that in her photo album along with all her Agility stuff.

chocolatepuppy
06-02-2008, 07:20 PM
ROFLOL. Okay Ashley, that ad would have had me running for the hills. :D
Amen to that!:D

BC_MoM
06-02-2008, 07:43 PM
That ad freaks me out. You're a nut! :D

binka_nugget
06-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Haha it even scares me to this day! No idea why the ad drew me in.. but I'm glad it did! :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-03-2008, 05:28 AM
That ad is pretty detering, I cannot imaging responding to that ad myself but she def is with the right person and she is a gorgeous dog!

cloverfdx
06-03-2008, 08:19 AM
That is the kind of ad i would answer :D. I am so glad you finally got your Pup and she has grown into a gorgeous drivey girl.

Ginger's Mom
06-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Still chuckling at that ad. Here is what I read: Looking for a home for an incorrigible pup. This precocious little girl has a very high energy drive and will require hours of specialized training. We have turned down previous potential adopters who have recently purchased new furniture. In the attached picture she is the one hanging off the curtain rod where our expensive lace curtains once hung.

:D I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. I truly hope you know that I am not making fun of your pretty athletic girl. I think Keeva is very lucky that she found a home with you and the boys. It's just the ad that I find um...intimidating. :D

4 Dog Mother
06-03-2008, 09:00 AM
I love Ginger's mom's reply! I could never handle a dog like that - I am getting too old for a-find-me-something-to-do-every-minute-of-the-day type dog. But I am sure glad you answered the ad and got the amazing Keeva!

lute
06-04-2008, 11:59 AM
That is so neat! It was meant to be!

jennielynn1970
06-04-2008, 04:54 PM
That first pic of her is just adorable!! She looks like she's all legs, lol.

What an ad... that would have me picturing the same as Ginger's mom described! As my mom would say "There is a lid for every pot." Glad you were hers!