PDA

View Full Version : Joey is getting a yorkie sister! *2 pics*

kt_luvs_kitties
06-01-2008, 09:44 PM
My husband FINALLY agreed and put down a deposit on a Yorkie baby girl for our 5 year anniversary! She is SO cute, and expected to be ready on July 4th. I literally had tears running down my face as I left.

I have wanted a Yorkie for over 10 years, and my Husband finally gave in and took our stimulas check to use towards her. I searched MANY breeders and rescues, but this breeder and I clicked. She was wonderful.

She has a 1 year health guarantee on all genetic/ health problems. The breeder lives not 5 minutes away from me. So that is a good thing in my eyes.

OK OK- I will shut up and show you her pictures. She is just the most beautiful little baby ever!

EDIT: PICTURES REMOVED! Since I did not get permission to post them ( I THOUGHT I was going to be her owner!) I decided to remove the pictures. I dont know if I can leave them up because she is not mine anymore, and I never asked to post them. If you want to see them you can Pm me. Thank you.

Pam
06-02-2008, 05:24 AM
Oh, Oh, Oh!!!! She is precious! Do you have a named picked out? What a neat way to spend your stimulus check! :cool: Since the breeder is so close by, you can stop in and watch her grow and see her little personality develop! How exciting! I am sure Joey will be so happy to have a little sister. By the way, it's been a looonnnng time since I have seen any Joey pictures! *hint* *hint* :)

Mycavyangels
06-02-2008, 05:31 AM
Awwwwwwww she is sooooooo cute:D

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-02-2008, 06:08 AM
OMGosh!! Congradulations. What a doll. I hope if you get pics between now and then you will share them with us!

critter crazy
06-02-2008, 06:10 AM
Congrats!!!!! :love:

Ginger's Mom
06-02-2008, 07:30 AM
OMGoodness, she is adorable. It's a good thing her breeder is getting her accustomed to having her picture taken now, because we are going to be demanding a lot of them when she gets home. :D

Freedom
06-02-2008, 09:22 AM
MWAH! on that wee nose! He heee, so cute, best wishes, sweetie!

Rachel
06-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Oh, my goodness, this is a surprise! Just look at that face. Do you have any potential names picked out? Have we broken the news to you know who? I'm thinking the little guy might be a teeny bit shocked to find out the world no longer revolves completely around him.

Husky_mom
06-02-2008, 01:32 PM
*faints*..... how cute is she??!!....

I wish my hubby gave in....and allowed me to get me my anniversay gift...I bet you already know what IŽd get... LOL....:p

Congrats on the super cutie!!!... share pics as soon as you can and as often as you can...

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Oh my, WHAT a cute little puppy:love:!!! How will you name her?

kt_luvs_kitties
06-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Thank you all so much! I sure hope Joey does realize that I love him so much, with or out with sharing myself. I do feel like I am betraying him a bit, as crazy as it sounds.

I think her name will be Maybelline Lillian "Mabel Lilly" for short.

The breeder says she must keep her atleast 8-12 weeks. I will be visiting in a few weeks to see and spend time with her. I will take Joey once she hits 6 weeks or so for their first meeting.

I am so happy, scared, you all know how it can be when a new addition comes.

In the meantime, Joey is being spoiled rotten, and I pray that he decides a baby isnt so bad, it just means there will be even MORE excitement, toys and playtime. I know that he thinks he is a cat now:p:rolleyes: A doggy friend will be GREAT!;)

Alysser
06-02-2008, 07:28 PM
:eek: She is stunning!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see her pics again ;)

Daisy and Delilah
06-03-2008, 12:29 PM
I don't know about everybody else, but, I think Pam and I have had about enough!!! This cuteness overload is taking me down. I may need some serious help if this doesn't stop. I've had to join my local PDA(Puppy Dreamers Anonymous).

She is sooooooo cute!!! I could just eat her up:)

Pam
06-03-2008, 03:33 PM
I don't know about everybody else, but, I think Pam and I have had about enough!!! This cuteness overload is taking me down. I may need some serious help if this doesn't stop. I've had to join my local PDA(Puppy Dreamers Anonymous).

She is sooooooo cute!!! I could just eat her up:)

I totally agree D&D! I was just thinking if we postpone our "dognapping trip" until after the 4th of July we just might be able to make off with both Joey and Mabel Lilly. :p :p (No one would ever suspect.....MWUAH!)

kt_luvs_kitties I think that Joey will love his new sister. They will most likely be best buddies in no time. Joey will probably be happy to welcome another K9 in the household as I am sure he feels quite out-numbered! :p :D

P.S. Thank you for posting pictures of Joey in the other thread. I see that my "whining" worked! :p

kt_luvs_kitties
06-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Now I will be keeping a closer eye on Joey boy! He would probably run right to you and beg to take a ride in your purse!:p

Thank you all for your nice comments on Mabel. I thought she was darling myself:)

Pam, You guilted me into it! But I love to share him, I just dont post to much because I feel like I am showing him off too much:p

Husky_mom
06-03-2008, 06:10 PM
I feel like I am showing him off too much:p

this phrase is nonexistant in PT..... what in the world does "too much" mean... I have no clue....;)

Daisy and Delilah
06-03-2008, 07:32 PM
I totally agree D&D! I was just thinking if we postpone our "dognapping trip" until after the 4th of July we just might be able to make off with both Joey and Mabel Lilly. :p :p (No one would ever suspect.....MWUAH!)

kt_luvs_kitties I think that Joey will love his new sister. They will most likely be best buddies in no time. Joey will probably be happy to welcome another K9 in the household as I am sure he feels quite out-numbered! :p :D

P.S. Thank you for posting pictures of Joey in the other thread. I see that my "whining" worked! :p

I like the way you think, Pam. What a haul we're going to get......;) Mums the word;););)

lute
06-04-2008, 11:50 AM
What a cutie! Congrats on the new pup!

Pam
06-28-2008, 06:11 AM
This time next week! Can't wait! Any updates on little Mabel Lilly? Remember pictures of Joey would be welcome in the meantime! :)

boomersooner
06-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Mabel Lilly is just as cute as she can be!! Give her a few days in her new home, and I bet she'll be running the place!!! Give her kisses from me!