PDA

View Full Version : Switcheroo...

moosmom
05-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Little Sara went to her original foster home since she desperately wants to be with other cats (not mine). She'll be happy there because she has a whole bunch of other cats to hang out with. When she was at my house, she was so lonely she'd yowl at night. This way she's got a fenced in yard she can hang around in.

I now have two 6 week old kittens that we got from a feral mama. I'd like to take pictures and post them. However, photobuckets is giving me a really hard time trying to get my pictures into PT. They're both boys and beautiful. I'll have them for at least 2 weeks till they go to their new homes.

There are still 3 other babies plus the mama we need to trap. Diane is going to set the trap tonight. The mama moved the remaining babies to under the front steps at an abandoned house. Once they're trapped, I'll be taking them in to socialize them.

*sigh* why we do the things we do.

Freedom
05-31-2008, 04:35 PM
Bless you, Donna!

Sara should do better in a setting where she is comfortable. Good luck sweetie!

moosmom
05-31-2008, 06:09 PM
They are adorable!! Both boys. One looks just like his mama (tabby with white). The other one is grey tiger with the LAMEST hiss I have ever heard!! I'd be petting him and he'd let out a hiss you couldn't even hear!! They've settled in nicely and will be with me for about 2 weeks. They are snuggling up to a stuffed panda bear with no eyes.

Oh, and the answer is NO, they are NOT staying!!!

Catty1
05-31-2008, 08:59 PM
and the answer is NO, they are NOT staying!!!

mmm-HMMMMMMM....:rolleyes::p:D

Medusa
05-31-2008, 09:27 PM
mmm-HMMMMMMM....:rolleyes::p:D

That goes for me, too. :p