PDA

View Full Version : Can I brag? :D

Alysser
05-31-2008, 03:42 PM
I have been trying to loose weight for several weeks now and I've finally lost 11 LBS!! :D I weighed 155 when I started now I weight 144. My real goal is 125-128 around there. I am so happy! :D I now fit into my old size 10 jeans/shorts/etc. I also fit into hollister which I've been wanting to fit into better for a long time. I could actually fit into some of the sweatshirts or sweaters there but the T-shirts and blouses, etc. now fit me and they are not snug at all. :) Which means I could probably fit into alot of things I couldn't before. I just had to brag. :p Thanks for listening.

*LabLoverKEB*
05-31-2008, 03:45 PM
congratulations!!!
WAY TO GO, ALYSSA!!!! I know how exciting that is! LOL, when I lost weight, I too was very excited that I could fit into Hollister. They do have very cute, and trendy stuff there. ;)

Moesha
05-31-2008, 03:48 PM
That's awesome. I hope you are doing it in a safe and healthy way.

Alysser
05-31-2008, 03:51 PM
congratulations!!!
WAY TO GO, ALYSSA!!!! I know how exciting that is! LOL, when I lost weight, I too was very excited that I could fit into Hollister. They do have very cute, and trendy stuff there. ;)

I agree Sarah, I actually used to hate that store but I think it was because I was jealous that I couldn't fit into the stuff. :o I used to be like "That store is WAY overpriced" but really it isn't, especially when things go on clearance. I went to the mall on Tuesday with my mom and she bought me all a sweatshirt for $28 on clearence along with 2 clearance t-shirts for $13 each. It's really not that bad, I wouldn't buy some of the clothes full-priced like the $50 sweatshirts that's a little bit much. Abercrombies new store Rhuel is so overpriced, I haven't bought anything in there yet. The sweatshirts are like $69.:rolleyes:

I hope you are doing it in a safe and healthy way.

Yes, trust me I am. I would never do things that wasn't safe. Plus my mom is helping me alot. She makes me salads instead of pizzas, I now order smaller portioned meals at fast-food places, etc. I go on my treadmill alot too, I am also thinking about joined Retro Fitness gym since my sister and me can go together. I loose alot of calories at work to walking around an amusement park all day. ;)

chocolatepuppy
05-31-2008, 04:15 PM
GREAT JOB ALYSSA!!!:D It's okay to brag, losing weight isn't easy. You should be very proud of yourself! ;)

Casper
05-31-2008, 04:46 PM
WTG, Allyssa. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/images/smilies/emoticons/thumbs_up.gif
I am really happy for you and it is great that you are working to get to the weight you want.

Taz_Zoee
05-31-2008, 10:27 PM
Brag away girl!! You have every right to. That is awesome!! :D :D Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your thread saying you reached your goal.

K9karen
05-31-2008, 10:28 PM
*Claps*

Congratulations! It's an awesome feeling, eh? And with summer coming, you'll feel so much better. You Skinny Minnie! ;):love:

Daisy and Delilah
05-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Not only can you brag.....we'll be your support group!!! Congratulations!! That's awesome Alyssa.:)

Catty1
05-31-2008, 10:53 PM
Good stuff! And ain't it great to just plain FEEL better?

Just keep at it, slow and steady - sure am glad you are not crash or fad dieting. Just taking up a different way of life. :D

Medusa
06-01-2008, 06:56 AM
Atta girl! Hey, bragging is a good thing when you do it on PT. That way we can encourage, support and congratulate you! :)

caseysmom
06-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Congratulations! My daughter loves that store too. I am trying to lose to but I have more than 11 pounds to lose!

lizbud
06-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Yes you may brag all you want.:) You deserve congratulations. It takes
real commitment & you've shown you can do it.:)