PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Day in the Back Yard

Freedom
05-30-2008, 03:42 PM
It is an absolutely beautiful day out. The boys went to the groomer yesterday, and the girls went this morning. So I had to take the camera and snap a bunch of photos.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2008/May%2030%20dogs%20and%20stroller/th_71d8ef35.jpg (http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2008/May%2030%20dogs%20and%20stroller/?action=view&current=71d8ef35.pbr)

It is SO much fun!

Pam
05-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Oh Sandie what a fun video that was! I am sitting here smiling big at your flock of bichons (can they be a flock without feathers? :p :p ) Ozzy is a little doll in the baby carriage. I remember once seeing a little poodle riding through the mall just like that! ;) Freshly groomed doggies on a beautiful day - it really doesn't get any better than this does it? :)

Freedom
05-30-2008, 04:53 PM
PAM! It is NOT a baby carriage! It is a Pet Stroller by Pet Gear. There is a screen which zips up on the front to keep bugs out, we left that down for the pictures. There is also a wind and rain cover. And it was a present from a woman in the neighborhood; she hasn't used it in about 4 years and decided Ozzy "needed" it. Isn't he one LUCKY fluff??

Pam
05-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Yes he is. ;) I like the idea of being shielded from any possible inclement weather. You know poodles and bichons can easily suffer from "bad hair days."

Daisy and Delilah
05-30-2008, 08:10 PM
That was so cute, Sandie!!! What a great Mom you are to that adorable flock. I can never figure out how you tell them apart. They're all as cute as buttons. I love those little fluffy baby faces. Great video!! Thanks:)

cyber-sibes
05-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Cute video, Sandi! They all look soooo soft & fluffy! Great weather we're having lately, eh?

Casper
05-31-2008, 05:03 PM
Those four Bichons are too cute for their own good! Their haircuts look very nice.
I must say that Frisk would be very jealous of Ozzy's new ride. :D
Great video, thanks for sharing it!

Chica
06-01-2008, 10:57 AM
That video was sooo cute!!!Your babies are livin" it up!!! That was a great song to the video!!!:love::love:

Freedom
06-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! My fluffs are spoiled, no doubt about that, te hee.

And that song is perfect for rescue dogs, isn't it?

Rachel
06-01-2008, 11:39 AM
The presentation was adorable and you are so right about the song. Everybody looks so clean and lovely, but then (unlike my ragamuffins) they always do. I just wish we had *smellavision*. I love the aroma of a freshly bathed dog.

CultureJunky
06-01-2008, 02:39 PM
That is one cool video Sandra, and I just love the new wheels!! How cool, I saw loads of them in New York when were on holiday there. Unfortunately in Britain you'd probably either get laughed at, stared at or beaten up if you put a dog or cat in a stroller :rolleyes: otherwise I would've had one for Jack when he was still alive, I know he would've loved one!

kittycats_delight
06-01-2008, 02:47 PM
How cute was that video and that flock of yours Sandie!!! I so love the song you choose and Vixen is now giving me the evil eye cause she wants one of those strollers for herself. :p

I really want to get a pet stroller for the kitties. Artica would have none of it though. She enjoys her walkies and if she couldn't greet other doggies she would have a fit. LOL

I have never been a 'fan' of little or fluffy dogs but by golly I love your little fluffy butts. :D

Michelle

Freedom
06-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Thank you Rachel and Kate!

Oh Michelle, you are so sweet! I never was a "fan" of small dogs either, until sometime after I reach age 45! Te hee.

Artica doesn't NEED a stroller! Ozzy is at least 15, and can't keep up with the younger dogs. This allows him to stay with his pack, and he is so happy this way.

Vixen, hang in there, you never know what your mommy will do for you sweet one.

MoonandBean
06-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Oh HOORAY!!!!! What a great video and they look like they enjoyed the photo shoot!! I think they're all adorable but which one is all the way to the right in the first shot, with the adorable smile...that's my favorite so far :)

Freedom
06-01-2008, 09:07 PM
That would be Sugar, my first bichon. She is 11 now, she arrived here Dec 9, 2006. She has what is called the baby doll face, among bichons. Ozzy also has a baby doll face. Sugar is the reason i am hooked on bichons, te hee. Glad you love her, too!

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-02-2008, 06:24 AM
Crap, I only got part of the way through and it froze. I will have to try again later. The ones I saw though of them outside were great pictures! I too still get confused trying to tell them apart in photos. I keep trying though.

MoonandBean
06-02-2008, 09:12 AM
I thought it was Sugar. She is sweet (haha :) ). By the way, I meant to comment on how talented you are! That video was awesome!!

marykaye88
06-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Thank you for sharing that! I loved it!!!

elizabethann
06-03-2008, 12:30 PM
They're all so clean and white. How do they stay that way?

They are so cute!

Freedom
06-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Thanks everyone.

Elizabethann, they only stay that way until it rains! :eek: Except of course my little tom boy, Lacey, who was dirty by the time we went in the house. She love to roll in dirt; manure; grass; anything! :rolleyes:

Ginger's Mom
06-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Except of course my little tom boy, Lacey, who was dirty by the time we went in the house. She love to roll in dirt; manure; grass; anything! :rolleyes:

I can't watch the video, but I loved this statement. :) You know I just love a little girl who can be so cute and fluffy and yet rough and tumble at the same time. :D

pitc9
06-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Wonderful pictures!!!!
What cutie pies they are!

Molly2452
08-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Sandie,
Wow! That was fantastic! I didn't know you could do that. You could start a home business for those of us without that talent, LOL. I just signed up on here and really wanted to see what my posts look like (just to let you know that I'm really selfish and not so much interested in your pictures: did you believe that?) Got Sassy to follow my finger all the way across the yard when I got home (from the doggy walk with YOU)! See ya on the boards!