PDA

View Full Version : Pua?

GekkeGekko
05-30-2008, 02:11 PM
looks like Pua to me? Do they have permission to use this picture?

http://www.boners.com/grub/805622.html

TamanduaGirl
05-30-2008, 07:00 PM
No they don't have permission but I could easily send dozens of sites using their photos. They had some sort of weird surge of popularity. Stewie's walking video was even on an msn tv show, since it was a youtube and I guess that's considered public as far as use for news goes.

The main problem here is they put a mark on it like it's there's. I can't seem to find any link for complaining though.

And that's Stewie in the blue sweater.

TamanduaGirl
05-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Found the email and complained. But if you google anteaters in sweaters that pic is everywhere, especial on blogs. It's to much to try and stop them all, I don't mind mostly, just wish they'd give credit and link back and they don't need to be putting their own water marks on them.

IRescue452
05-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Sucks that they stole it without permission, but I guess that makes your little ones celebrities what with their picture everywhere. I'd hate to find a picture of Autumn posted all over the internet after she's gone though, it'd make me too depressed. Little Stewie was so cute.

Hellow
05-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Heh, thats a good thing, having your pets picture everywhere. Means everyone :love: Pua! But it would be nice if they gave credit to you for the pic, besides, pua is your pet.