PDA

View Full Version : Bodea's Farewell Beach Tour - a few pics

Katelf
05-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Hi :)

Bodea and I went for a long walk to the off leash area on the beach. She met a beautiful chocolate labbie boy named Sammy and she tried her best to negotiate the stone maze.

Thanks for looking! :D

Ginger's Mom
05-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Well, she looks like she had a good time, and made a new friend. I really like the second picture, she just looks so soft and cute in that picture.

So was she only vacationing at the shore (farewell tour?) ?

Katelf
05-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Yes, she's in her fluffy mode at the moment. Farewell tour because we are moving out of the area. Bodea and I will miss that stretch of beach.

:)

Pawsitive Thinking
05-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Give her a big cuddle from me. Are you moving far? Hope it goes well

Katelf
05-30-2008, 10:24 AM
hi Brody's Mom :)

Not far, but any move reminds you that you just have too much stuff, lol. Know what I mean?

I will give Bodea cuddles for you, she likes that!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-30-2008, 10:30 AM
hi Brody's Mom :)

Not far, but any move reminds you that you just have too much stuff, lol. Know what I mean?

I will give Bodea cuddles for you, she likes that!

All those things you kept that "might come in useful one day" and have never seen the light of day since

Pam
05-30-2008, 10:43 AM
Great pictures as always of your pretty girl! Too bad that she won't be able to spend more time with Sammy now that you are moving. Don't forget to check in after you get settled and more pictures would be nice. ;)

cyber-sibes
05-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Well, the good thing about moving is all the new adventures you'll have. There will probably be some interesting new places to take her... and lots of new people to admire your pretty girl!

Casper
05-31-2008, 05:07 PM
Bodea is a beautiful girl, and looks so cuddly. :]
I hope all goes well with the move. Hey, how about you share more pictures of your lovely girl once things get settled. I don't think we get to see enough of Bodea!