PDA

View Full Version : It's negative - and I'm sooooooo happy!!

M&M's Mommy
05-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Today I finally have the result of my breast biopsy. It's negative!!!

I'm so happy I could cry.

Thanks God, and thank YOU - for all your supports.

Theresa

Casper
05-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Wonderful! I had not known you were going through this, but I am so happy that everything is alright.
This definitely calls for a celebration! http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/skearly/emoticon-0123-party.gif

CountryWolf07
05-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Congratulations... that is wonderful news! :)

Christiansmommy
05-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Oh that is WONDERFUL news!!! Thank the Lord. He DOES hear us and answers prayers!! Now go celebrate!!! :)

Jessika
05-29-2008, 08:11 PM
Thats WONDERFUL news!! What a huge relief!

Alysser
05-29-2008, 08:28 PM
That is wonderful!! I am so happy to hear you don't have cancer!! :D What a relief!

Karen
05-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Congratulations - so happy for you! :) :) :D :love: :love:

dukedogsmom
05-29-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm so glad! I know you must have been worried silly. I would have been. Go out and celebrate :)

petslover
05-29-2008, 09:35 PM
That is wonderful. I think we all should say a little thank you prayer tonight for God's wonderful touch.

Medusa
05-29-2008, 09:36 PM
You must be so relieved! I'm so happy that all is well. :)

Catty1
05-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Thank you God!

Great news! Celebrate life! :D

RedHedd
05-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Congrats from one who's been there - I'm a breast cancer survivor. Nothing better than getting the news "it's negative."

K9karen
05-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Tears of relief! I love you, Theresa. I'm so happy for you.:love:

gini
05-29-2008, 11:46 PM
Bless your heart - what wonderful news and I can imagine the great relief that you feel.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-30-2008, 03:57 AM
What wonderfull news!!!! I am so happy for you :):)

Pawsitive Thinking
05-30-2008, 05:28 AM
Woohoo! that is such wonderful news :love:

Emeraldgreen
05-30-2008, 11:44 AM
You must feel so free now! Congratulations!!!!!:)

Taz_Zoee
05-30-2008, 12:00 PM
I tried to think of something different to say, but everything was already taken. :p
Congrats, this is wonderful news and Woo Hoo!!! :D :D

M&M's Mommy
05-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Thank you everyone :) I'm so relieved & overjoyed right now specially it took me so long to get it.. I feel like a dark cloud of worries has been blowned away & I can see blue sky again!

As some of you may know, I had the biopsy done over 2 months ago & since then it took me 6 phone calls to my doctor's office to finally got the result! *sigh*

The first two times they told me they haven't received the result yet, the third time she was on vacation to Europe for 3 weeks!!... The fourth time they told me I would have to call the lab myself, because they have not received the result & didn't have time to follow up on it (I later found out that by this time, they actually did received it, but misfiled it! :mad:), the fifth time they said they've received the result but the doctor was at the conference meeting & didn't have time to look at it yet. When she does, she'll call me, which she never did. :mad: Finally I called again yesterday & basically told them I don't care to talk to the doctor, just send me the result - and that's how I found out.. My doctor still hasn't called to explain the result nor to congratulate me yet!!

I'm not happy with the way she treated me, but it doesn't matter now. Oh well, at least it gave me the final push to change doctors!

All I feel in my heart right now is gratefulness - to God who's been my anchor through all this, and to all of you who've supported me in one way or another.

Thank you!

Rachel
05-30-2008, 02:22 PM
The way you were treated is unconscionable. First thing I would do would be to find me a new doctor. Second thing would be to write out (as you have here) the experience you went through in this matter and send it in a letter to the doctor. Personally, I think she should have to wait to be paid at least as long as you had to wait to find out the results.

That said, I am ever so happy that your results were what you were looking for. Your sense of relief must be enormous.

Medusa
05-30-2008, 02:33 PM
The way you were treated is unconscionable. First thing I would do would be to find me a new doctor. Second thing would be to write out (as you have here) the experience you went through in this matter and send it in a letter to the doctor. Personally, I think she should have to wait to be paid at least as long as you had to wait to find out the results.

That said, I am ever so happy that your results were what you were looking for. Your sense of relief must be enormous.

I concur totally! There's no excuse for the way that you were treated. What if the results had been the opposite? You would have delayed treatment due to their mishandling of your file. Thankfully, the results were good news but that doesn't negate their lack of professionalism and common courtesy. This is your life we're talking about here!