PDA

View Full Version : online storefronts

critters
05-29-2008, 04:45 PM
I need suggestions for free or cheap online storefronts for Curlies, et al. Eventually I'd like to have stuff "buy it now" at eBay, but it'll be FOREVER before I get enough points to sell because I never manage to actually buy anything (I'm not willing to throw tons of money at the stuff! :) ). I don't mind if shoppers have to look at ads or something, but I don't want them (& me!!) infested with vermin or something. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks!

critters
05-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Okee dokee, I went with Tripod. I thought it was particularly appropriate! :D The store is newborn at this point. LOL

Suki Wingy
05-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Since they are hand made, you may also try selling them at etsy.com

critters
05-31-2008, 07:08 AM
THANKS for the thought! Have you ever used it to buy or to sell? I'd never heard of it until Glacier's thread below, and I wonder what people think about it.

kitten645
05-31-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm in retail and don't know of a cheap way to sell anything. We are in the process of setting up a website and it's expensive and complicated. Why don't you set up a regular webpage and think of cheap ways to advertise it? Flyers, bumper stickers, posters at pet stores? It might be easier for you to sell them to established retailers..Petco, Petsmart etc. Sorry I can't be more helpful :cool:
Claudia

critters
06-01-2008, 07:07 AM
Thanks! So far, I haven't been able to get any local outlets interested in the products, but I need to try again after Cat Rats debut next week.