PDA

View Full Version : Brody's mom did a reading for me.

jenluckenbach
05-29-2008, 03:18 PM
I was just dying to have one of the cats read. So I asked charlie who I should have done. Well, how many of you can guess he chose Amber. :rolleyes:

I'll attach some recent photos of her too!

The reading

Amber is a lovely old lady although she won’t stand for any nonsense.you can see that in her face :) She enjoys the company of other cats especially the younger ones.possibly

Amber likes to watch them but doesn’t necessarily want to join in. This is an appropriate statementShe is always on hand to advise them though and sort out squabbles if she has to. She does have a great left hook ;)

She came across as quite a calm and laid back character.I'd say yes She lets life happen around her and is generally content and feels very safe.again, I'd agree Amber knows that you will take care of all her needs so getting older doesn’t really concern her.

From the body scan I did not pick up on any health problems that you do not already know about. Apart from the effects of aging, Amber feels pretty good.yeah, she's a tough cookie.

I'd say this is fairly accurate. And its fun. Who should I do next?

Catty1
05-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Mr Meow!

(She did my mom's cat Pyka who passed away last year...but don't get readings on BH and Tuvok if it will make you sad.) :love:

catmandu
05-29-2008, 05:35 PM
I Wish Sometimes I Had The Found Cats Read As They Might Have Been Able To Tell Me When They Are Not Feeling Well.
Thats A Very Good And Concise Reading Of Amber Who Sounds, With That Left Hook, Like Your Joe Frazier Of Cats.

RedHedd
05-29-2008, 09:41 PM
I love that last pic with her little tongue hanging out :)