PDA

View Full Version : Where are those beautiful Gabriels Girls?

momcat
05-29-2008, 11:51 AM
I've been thinking about Maya, Inka, Snoopy and Zazou these past few days. Seems like they haven't been by to visit their PT fans lately. Lut, how are those sweeties? They sure are missed!

cassiesmom
05-29-2008, 02:17 PM
[[[[[[INKA, MAYA, SNOOPY, ZAZOU and LUT!]]]]]

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-30-2008, 04:38 AM
They are all fine! They send tons of kittykisses to all their friends on PT!
I didn't take much pictures of them lately. But I promise I will do that asap, and then I will open a new thread from the Gabriels Girls!!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-30-2008, 05:25 AM
We'll be waiting...................patiently :rolleyes:

catmandu
05-30-2008, 05:52 PM
AS WILL SNOOPYS :love::love::love::love:DEAR ONE, MIQUELITO WHO WAITS PATIENTLY ON THIER LOVE SEAT THAT HE HOPES THEY WILL SHARE TOGETHER SOON.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012500.jpg
HI SNOOPY ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!

cassiesmom
03-05-2009, 02:22 PM
I am bouncing this thread up because I am thinking about the beautiful Girls this afternoon! [[[[[[INKA, MAYA, SNOOPY, ZAZOU and LUT!]]]]]

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-06-2009, 03:45 AM
OOPS...........:o !! I'm so sorry....!
I wish I could take some new pics of my sweeties, but I cannot find my battery-uploader anywhere since January....... . I ordered a new one a month ago, but still no message that it's there now! Of course, I could dig up some older pics of them all? What d'you all think???:D

cassiesmom
03-06-2009, 01:40 PM
OOPS...........:o !! I'm so sorry....!
I wish I could take some new pics of my sweeties, but I cannot find my battery-uploader anywhere since January....... . I ordered a new one a month ago, but still no message that it's there now! Of course, I could dig up some older pics of them all? What d'you all think???:D

Lut, any pics of your sweeties are fine with me!

momcat
03-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Of course, I could dig up some older pics of them all? What d'you all think???:D

That works for me.....and Groucho wants a lot more of his lovely Inka!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-07-2009, 04:59 AM
Okay!! I am digging up some goodies, and I will start a new thread with those today!!:):D