PDA

View Full Version : Separation/Stranger anxiety and a few Ty piccies!

JenBKR
05-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Well, we have hit that stage where Ty cries around people he doesn't know and just wants mommy and daddy all the time. He also doesn't want either of us to leave the room. I do like being wanted :D but I can't even leave the room! Haven't had much time for the computer lately, he demands all of my attention haha. On the bright side, he says mama, dada, and sleeps through the night :D so I am happy. Here are a few promised (and long overdue) pictures - I will have more next week of Ty, Roscoe, and the kitties...promise!

Like my new hat?
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/Jen0429/DSCN0205.jpg

I'm a cool dude
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/Jen0429/DSCN0203.jpg

I can sit up all by myself!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/Jen0429/DSCN0209.jpg

Eating like a big boy
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/Jen0429/DSCN0215.jpg

That's all for now!

Cataholic
05-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Adorable!

Oh, how lovely it is to be needed (for the first 10 minutes, anyhow :))

sparks19
05-28-2008, 01:57 PM
OH my goodness.... he is adorable lol I love that face of his... pure sweetness.

How old is he again?

I know it seems never ending lol but enjoy this time where he wants and needs you all the time... before you know it he will be more and more independant. Hannah is already getting into her independant phase. She likes to play on the floor and while I can play with her she is happy to just play on her own and doesn't want to be held or cuddled as much :( Breaks my heart lol. So I am breaking a big rule.... people always tell me that I should be putting her to bed before she actually falls asleep... but this is really the only time when she wants to snuggle and I am just not willing to give that up yet lol.

He's so sweet.

JenBKR
05-28-2008, 02:05 PM
OH my goodness.... he is adorable lol I love that face of his... pure sweetness.

How old is he again?

I know it seems never ending lol but enjoy this time where he wants and needs you all the time... before you know it he will be more and more independant. Hannah is already getting into her independant phase. She likes to play on the floor and while I can play with her she is happy to just play on her own and doesn't want to be held or cuddled as much :( Breaks my heart lol. So I am breaking a big rule.... people always tell me that I should be putting her to bed before she actually falls asleep... but this is really the only time when she wants to snuggle and I am just not willing to give that up yet lol.

He's so sweet.

He's 6 1/2 months. And I am a rule-breaker too LOL. I LOVE cuddle time at night and rocking him to sleep. I am enjoying this time of him needing me and wanting to cuddle a lot. He does have moments where he likes to play alone - especially if you give him the remote :rolleyes: typical male ;)

sparks19
05-28-2008, 02:11 PM
He's 6 1/2 months. And I am a rule-breaker too LOL. I LOVE cuddle time at night and rocking him to sleep. I am enjoying this time of him needing me and wanting to cuddle a lot. He does have moments where he likes to play alone - especially if you give him the remote :rolleyes: typical male ;)

LOL hannah likes the remote too hahaha... AND the phone... go figure :p

when people ask me why I let her fall asleep in my arms I always tell them that one day she's not going to want to be in my arms at all anymore so I am going to get as much of it as I can right now LOL I will deal with any "sleeping issues" it might bring up later. for now I just want to enjoy the cuddling lol. Maybe you can store it up like a camel hahaha

Husky_mom
05-28-2008, 02:54 PM
what a lovely boy!!.. heīs sooo big now...

and you two are doing fine... get as much cuddles as you can now...you are right later on they wonīt like to cuddle...

I always slept my kid in my arms... I must admit we had some issues were he wouldnīt go to sleep if we didnīt rock him (in our arms) but other than that everything was ok... he made the big move to his own bed in his own bedroom quite well......

side note: on the rocking thing.. I think itīs funny... when we rocked him we did this aaa-a-aa sound..... so he mimicked it... and when getting more sleepier he went louder... and louder and louder... onw would think he was never going to sleep then all of a sudden... plop... sound asleep..... and the rocking motion was more like jumping up and down....LOL...oh those times....LOL

sparks19
05-28-2008, 03:02 PM
LOL I forgot to add... I LOVE his little hat. SOOOOOO cute.

Medusa
05-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Goodness, he's adorable! Yes, enjoy your cuddle time. I read to my son every night at bedtime and when he turned 6 (I think) he decided that he was too big for bedtime stories. Did I ever cry! So get the time while you can. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-29-2008, 03:34 AM
Awwwwwwwwww, what a sweet little boy he is Jenneke!! I love his "hairdo" too, it is unique :) .
Hey if you're tired of that cuddling, I am most happy to take over ;):):)

Cannot wait for more pics :p

Pawsitive Thinking
05-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Oh Jen! Ty is adorable!!!

You enjoy every minute of him while you can - once he starts nursery and school he will learn his people skills and then when he's older he will only want you for cash or the car keys ;)

He really is a little darling :love::love:

JenBKR
05-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Thanks everyone! I do think he'd like to cuddle with his Aunties Lutje & Neesy :D

Pawsitive Thinking
05-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks everyone! I do think he'd like to cuddle with his Aunties Lutje & Neesy :D

{{{cuddle}}}

Daisy and Delilah
05-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Awwwwww!!! Ty is so cute!!! I love his hair. I want that style for myself :D

petslover
05-29-2008, 09:40 PM
Ty is such a handsome little boy. He has grown so much since the last time I seen him. Wait till he starts the climbing stage. My lil brother is in that stage and he is a handful now..lol! Of course its always fun with a baby around.