PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Sandra (tatsxxx11)

Logan
05-28-2008, 11:38 AM
I think I missed you by a couple of days, but I wanted to express my sincere, best wishes to you on your birthday!!!!! :) :) :)

Love you, my friend.

Logan

Medusa
05-28-2008, 11:45 AM
I guess I missed it also. I'm so sorry. I hope your birthday was full of blessings. :)

pitc9
05-28-2008, 11:52 AM
Add me to the list!

I hope your Birthday was HAPPY!! :D

shais_mom
05-28-2008, 12:09 PM
happy belated!

Karen
05-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Oh, yes, Happy belated Birthday! ! !

When I heard "3-hour back-up at the Bourne Bridge" this weekend, I thought how glad you'd be to miss that!

Cinder & Smoke
05-28-2008, 12:20 PM
:)

Hey, Birfdays last a LOT longer when you keep getting excuses to Partee!!

Since we all missed the First Partee, NOW we can all have Another One!
:p

So ... it PARTEE TYME for Sandra!!

Let's Have a
Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
Birfday Partee
(again) for
** Sandra **!!
:D

MoonandBean
05-28-2008, 12:28 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

You were my first Pet Talk friend (and the whole reason I joined :))...Sunny, Moon, Bean and I want to wish you a very happy birthday and sorry we're a little late. Tell Star, Moonbeam and the rest of the crew to lavish you with extra love for the next week or so...birthdays should extend through the whole month.

Deb

momoffuzzyfaces
05-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Mercy, what is wrong with me? I remembered but forgot to start a thread! :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND!!! :love:

Daisy and Delilah
05-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Sandra !!!
I hope your birthday was great and you're still celebrating. We wouldn't want to miss a chance to honor one of the best Pet Talkers we have the pleasure of having in our community. Keep on having a great time!!:)

Randi
05-28-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm late too.... :o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Cards/Happy-Birthday.gif

Sandra, I hope you had a terrific Birthday, filled with all the things you love - and many more to come! :)

Barbara
05-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Happy Birthday Sandra !!!!!!

I wish I could be able to tell you only half as many nice things as you tell to every COTD- you are such a great person and so important for us at PT to do that:love:

lizbud
05-28-2008, 04:59 PM

I wish I could be able to tell you only half as many nice things as you tell to every COTD- you are such a great person and so important for us at PT to do that:love:

I would like to echo those sentiments.:)

Happy Birthday friend, with many more to come.:)

Killearn Kitties
05-28-2008, 05:49 PM

Beautifully put! I hope you had a wonderful day on your birthday, Sandra.

4 Dog Mother
05-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Happy Belated Birthday, Sandra - hope it was a good one!

ramanth
05-28-2008, 06:20 PM
Happy Birthday!!! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
05-28-2008, 06:35 PM
One of my very favorite Pet Talkers!!! Happy Birthday, dearest Sandra!!!

Ginger's Mom
05-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Belated Happy Birthday, Sandra. I hope you had all of the fun and happiness you deserved on your birthday, and that it continues throughout the year. I think there are many here at Pet Talk (myself included) that were encouraged to join through your kind words and and courtesy through all of these years.

cassiesmom
05-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Happy Birthday, Sandra!

AmberLee
05-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe! And miiini mooore!!!

You are a wonderful, caring person. I hope your day was terrific and that it's the start of a wonderful year. :love: :love: :love: {{{hugs, dear!}}}

krazyaboutkatz
05-29-2008, 01:19 AM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SANDRA!!! I hope you had a great one.:D

Pam
05-29-2008, 06:38 AM
Happy Birthday Sandra! Another year older eh? :D I hope your day was spent doing everything that :cool:you love to do.

tatsxxx11
05-29-2008, 07:37 PM
You are too sweet, Logan!:love: What a nice surprise!!! :eek: Connie told me last night that you had started a thread for me as I had not seen it...you're the best; me, not so much!:rolleyes:! Actually, it was also Oliver's birthday so, that was the day's theme, cards, cake and catnip!:D Thank you all my dear Pet Talk friends for the well wishes, very, very much!:love:
Sandra~

dukedogsmom
05-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Boy am I late! I do hope you had a most wonderful birthday. You deserve it. I hope your day was filled with happiness and everything you could wish for.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/dasherhappybirthday.gif

RobiLee
05-29-2008, 08:10 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SANDRA!

I hope your day was full of happiness.

Rachel
05-29-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm almost too embarrassed to post because I had every intention of sending a card. Then it got to be too late to do that, so I was going to do an ecard. Well, I missed that golden opportunity. When I found this thread earlier today, the guilt just overwhelmed me. {hangs head}

Sounds like your day was a good one and sharing it with Oliver makes it extra special.

petslover
05-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Happy Birthday Sandra! I hope you had a wonderful day. You sure do deserve it.

K9karen
05-29-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm almost too embarrassed to post because I had every intention of sending a card. Then it got to be too late to do that, so I was going to do an ecard. Well, I missed that golden opportunity. When I found this thread earlier today, the guilt just overwhelmed me. {hangs head}

Sounds like your day was a good one and sharing it with Oliver makes it extra special.

What she said. I can't believe I forgot my fellow Gemini girliefriend. We just HAVE to get together to celebrate!!!:love:

Logan
06-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh my goodness, how could I forget that Oliver has the same birthday? :o Well a Happy Belated Birthday to you, too, Oliver!!!! :D :D :D Auntie Logan sends her best kitty snuggles to you. I'm glad you and your mom got to celebrate together!!! :)

Love you, Sandra. Sure wish we could catch up sometime soon. What I do know is that it will take us forever when we finally do, much worse than our old 3 hour talks! Ha Ha!!!!

:love: