PDA

View Full Version : Pure, ruthless aggression.

Sevaede
05-27-2008, 09:44 PM
As photographed below.... not for the faint of heart...

Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

Alright...

You asked for it..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/va-1.png

I know I just made a post, but I had to put up something about this. Does anyones pupper do this? She is not aggressive (no fur raised, etc.) about it. She just gets super bouncy, runs at it, noms it, then runs off. :D

lute
05-27-2008, 09:48 PM
hahaha!!!! Evil pupper! My pups are all terrified of the vaccume.

captain
05-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Hahahahahhaha
My dogs don't do that to the vacuum - however, Captain does that to the Whipper-snipper (grass edger?)
He HATES that thing, and woofs, and bounces up and down when we are using it. :-)

FurkidsMom
05-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Mine used to bark at it, dodge off then come back and bark at it. Now she just keeps moving when it starts getting to close her "I'm sitting her spot, thank you anyway". Mickey does however bark at the weed eater...it definitely means death and destruction to the planet and must be BARKED at!

K9karen
05-27-2008, 11:31 PM
That's too cute!

Mz Logan couldn't care less, in fact she'llreluctantly get up when I ask her to move. She only barked at it and went into a play stance once and that's because I'd been busy and ignored her all day.

chocolatepuppy
05-28-2008, 04:59 AM
My puppy Jake does that, he 'helps' me vacuum. ;) The girls both hide.:D

Pam
05-28-2008, 05:14 AM
That is just like my Ripley!! He goes into attack mode just like Spanky! :) Good for you for getting a picture of it. :D :D :D Ripley generally comes at it from the front and then backs up as I push it. Great photo! Ripley gives Spanky a paws up! He says they are just keeping their home safe. :p

Pawsitive Thinking
05-28-2008, 05:19 AM
Archie does that too! And he has convinced Tobey that it is a lot of fun.............I now have to distract them before I can do any hoovering :rolleyes:

Ginger's Mom
05-28-2008, 07:04 AM
Cute. :D You are a very brave little girl, Spanky.
Ginger is afraid of the vacuum. When she was a puppy, she would go into the far corner of my bedroom when I vacuumed the living room (as far away as she could get) and make a dumpy, it scared her so much. :rolleyes:

Freedom
05-28-2008, 07:46 AM
Knowing you, I figured the title was tongue in cheek, but I couldn't imagine what was coming up.

Spanky!!! He he hee what a ferocious, fearsome face for the vacuum! did it run away?

Mine are all afraid and move to another room. Unfortunately, they generally move to a room I haven't done, yet, so they are convinced it is following / chasing them. :rolleyes:

Taz_Zoee
05-28-2008, 08:45 AM
Awww, you get that mean old vacuum Spanky!! :)

Zoee used to be afraid of it and would just leave the room. Now she doesn't move unless I start in her direction with it.

Daisy and Delilah
05-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Oooooooooo.....You're scaring me, Spanky. Look at those teef. That is hilarious!!

Both of my girls dislike the vacuum. They seem to attempt to attack it but it scares them so they back away. I think it's more curiosity than anything else.

kittycats_delight
05-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Artica goes into attack mode too. She used to be afraid of the 'big' vacuum but then we got an electric broom with built in dustbuster (quite powerful little thing) and all of a sudden she didn't find it so intimidating. Smaller I guess. So now she even goes into attack mode with the 'big' vacuum. She tends to start in a play bow and then dives at the vacuum biting it and then scurrying backwards, barking all the while. Then she does the dive, bite, scurry all over again. It is funny as hell but when it is hot and you want to get it done as quick as possible I tend to send her out of the room.

pitc9
05-28-2008, 01:57 PM
:D
That's a great picture!
Sierra thinks the vacuum is going to eat her and I have to bump Buddy with it before he'll move!!:rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
05-28-2008, 03:23 PM
That has got to be one of the funniest things Ive seen lol. :D
Nice pic! Get it Spanky!

Casper
05-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Well, you know who I am going to blame if I have nightmares tonight!
Naww.. :) Spanky made this thread super cute. I love how she looks confident enough to take on the vacuum cleaner.

None of the boys give it a second thought when the vacuum is dragged out. If I am sitting on the floor and mum vacuums anywhere near me Frisk will charge it and try to rip it apart, but he is just playing the "Lets protect Courtney!" game.