PDA

View Full Version : Tundie was lost!

Aspen and Misty
08-28-2002, 03:37 PM
We lost our cat Tundra. She is an inside outside cat and hadn't been back in 4 days! We were like omg she got hit! So we went to the spca to see if she was there and of course not. They could tell we were looking for somehing and they asked us if we lost our cat. We said yes and they asked to have a discription of her. So we told them she is white and grey. And they were like o. Kinda in the I am going to go get someone else to tell you the bad news cause I don't want to watch you cry tone. So we knew something awfull had happned. She told us a white and grey cat was reported hit by a car down on linkin, a block from here. SO we all started to cry. My sister then asked what it pacificly looked like. It was spoted. Ok good not out Tundie! But poor Kitty! So we went home with happy hearts knowing our Tundie might still be alive. We then went door to door trying to get infor from the neighbors. No one knew anything :( . We had 4 more neighbors to ask and we deced to ask the mean old lady next door, man I hate her, btu anyways. We asked her if she had seen the cat and she was like come on in. We were like huh? She wants us to come in? She lead us to the liveing room where our very pretty and very happy Tundia lay fast asleep on her couch. She said that Tundie peed on one of her thigns and she was going to take her to spca tomrrow! So Tundie is at home safe and sound thank goodness! She was right next door the whole time LOL.

wolflady
08-28-2002, 03:42 PM
Thank goodness your Tundie was alright and is now back at home safe and sound. How scary that must have been!! **hugs** I wonder why this neighbor of yours didn't contact you to say that she had your cat?? I'm glad you found her though!! What a relief!! :D

Aspen and Misty
08-29-2002, 12:00 AM
I was searching threw some of the old cat fo the days when I came across Pringels who looks just like our Tundie! I don't know if Tundie a breed or not but we are told she is an Uno and this is the Fith cat I have seen who looks JUST like her. Here is the picture!

AmberLee
08-29-2002, 12:31 AM
What a lovely cat. Does Tundra even have the two different colored eyes and the dark patch between her ears?

I'm so glad for your sake and for hers that you rescued her in time. What a happy ending for you all.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-29-2002, 11:39 AM
I'm so glad you found her. What a pretty kitty she must be. Boy, timing is everything. Whew!

NoahsMommy
08-29-2002, 01:16 PM
That's really great you found her! I wonder if your "mean" neighbor fell in love...I'm glad she's back at home. :)

lovemymaltese
08-29-2002, 01:19 PM
I am glad that Tundie is okay now. :)

Aspen and Misty
08-29-2002, 04:12 PM
Tundie has green eyes like the ones in the picture, at least I think they both are green. And yes she has the exact same marking on her head, its a trade mark of the breed, they also have it on tere tails.

Ash

krazyaboutkatz
08-30-2002, 12:51 AM
Ash, I'm so glad that you were able to find Tundie. She's a very lucky cat as well as a very beautiful one. :)

toughCookie
08-30-2002, 02:18 AM
I'm so glad you have your kitty back home! I would be frantic if one of mine was lost.

Randi
08-30-2002, 09:14 AM
I'm so glad Tundie is back with you! :) You must have been worried sick! A happy ending for all! :D

Aspen and Misty
08-30-2002, 03:30 PM
Yea we were worried. We acctually just made flyers offering 100 doallrs for her. But then we found her about an hour later :D . Lots of ink but well worth it and we love out Tundie. I would haev to agree she is everyone's fav cat because she is so sweet and so pretty.