PDA

View Full Version : New Harness!

Sevaede
05-27-2008, 08:23 PM
We went to Wags! dog "emporium" on Saturday. Full of a lot of very neat stuff! Has anyone tried Orijen dog food? I bought a small bag and Spanky loved it! :D

Anyways! A harness was purchased. I was super excited and couldn't wait to get it on her. We finally get home, try it on her, and it doesn't fit! So, today, I took it back and exchanged for another (same colour, style, etc.). Here's Spanky modeling her new harness. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/harness.png

I noticed, later, that the silver parts are pretty reflective! :) I swear she gives me airplane ears sometimes. :p

Chica
05-27-2008, 09:34 PM
I love her harness!!!.:love:I want 2 of them. they look very comfortable. How much are they?I need one for Chica and one for Coco.I just love it!!!:love:

Sevaede
05-27-2008, 10:01 PM
I love her harness!!!.:love:I want 2 of them. they look very comfortable. How much are they?I need one for Chica and one for Coco.I just love it!!!:love:

Hehe! Spanky says they are very cozy! That particular size was 15.95. The first one was a dollar less. :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-27-2008, 10:15 PM
She's such a happy looking girl!

And yes, I feed Orijen to Dance and love it. :)

cloverfdx
05-28-2008, 10:22 AM
What a cutie :D, i love the harness as well.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Very smart and what a gorgeous little model too

pitc9
05-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Ohhh very cool!

Daisy and Delilah
05-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the great picture of Miss Cutie Patootie and thanks for the tip. I love her new harness. I need two as well. She is an adorable little girl:)

Casper
05-28-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh Spanky, I adore your new harness. You look absolutely splendid in it! :love:

Sevaede
05-29-2008, 03:30 PM
She's such a happy looking girl!

And yes, I feed Orijen to Dance and love it. :)

Hehe! Indeed, she is a happy dog. :D It makes for a good chuckle when she gets all frisky!

I think I'm going to switch to Orijen. Spanky loved the taste and the little amount that we tried made a big difference. :D

Sevaede
05-29-2008, 03:31 PM
What a cutie :D, i love the harness as well.

hehe! Thank you! :D I am embarrassed that I am starting to amass a nice little collection of doggy clothes. XD

Sevaede
05-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Very smart and what a gorgeous little model too

hehe! Thank you! :D When I first put it on her she gave me a "wtf?" look and then she was pretty jazzed about it. :D It's one of her birthday presents!

Sevaede
05-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Ohhh very cool!

hehe! Thank you! :D I thought it had a pretty neat little design. Not the colours I would have *preferred* but it is awesome, still. :D

Sevaede
05-29-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the great picture of Miss Cutie Patootie and thanks for the tip. I love her new harness. I need two as well. She is an adorable little girl:)

hehe! Thank you and no problem! :D I was shocked when I didn't notice sooner that it was reflective. I was grateful when I found out that it was! :D And to get a good idea of how big she is, that's a parking horse right next to her!

Sevaede
05-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh Spanky, I adore your new harness. You look absolutely splendid in it! :love:

Hehe! Thank you! :D She says it makes her feel fabulous and she likes it a lot better than a collar! :D