PDA

View Full Version : Aussie puppies video!

lute
05-27-2008, 12:08 AM
Sorry I forgot to post the video of the Aussie pups. Better late than never! The pups were about 5 1/2 weeks here. Make sure you turn up the sound to hear the cute puppy fussin!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/new%20camera%20pics/dogs/th_Picture078-1.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/new%20camera%20pics/dogs/?action=view&current=Picture078-1.flv)

Taz_Zoee
05-27-2008, 12:12 PM
OMG!! That little merle with the tail reminds me SOOO much of Zoee when she was tiny. The black mask over both eyes. :)
Thanks for that dose of Aussie cuteness!! :D :D

Casper
05-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Oh my goodness! How can you resist just picking them all up and giving them each a kiss on their little heads? :D I know for sure I couldn't. Thanks so much for sharing this. I am never ever around puppies and I forgot just how cute they can be. :]

lute
05-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh my goodness! How can you resist just picking them all up and giving them each a kiss on their little heads? :D I know for sure I couldn't. Thanks so much for sharing this. I am never ever around puppies and I forgot just how cute they can be. :]
Oh I ALWAYS give them plenty of lovins and kisses!:D

Jessika
05-27-2008, 10:39 PM
AHHH OMGGGGGGG I WANT A PUPPY SO BAD NOW!!!

Are these yours?!

lute
05-28-2008, 08:23 AM
AHHH OMGGGGGGG I WANT A PUPPY SO BAD NOW!!!

Are these yours?!

These belong to the lady I handle Aussies for. I get to see them every day though.

Jessika
05-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Ah you're sooo lucky, I wish there were reputable Aussie breeders nearby I could just hang around allll the time. Between school and that, I'd NEVER be home!

lute
05-28-2008, 07:39 PM
Ah you're sooo lucky, I wish there were reputable Aussie breeders nearby I could just hang around allll the time. Between school and that, I'd NEVER be home!

Between work and being with the Aussies I am never home!LOL I'm not complaining though.LOL I work with dogs all day every day!

lv4dogs
05-28-2008, 08:38 PM
They are so cute! I see one even has a tail just like my Kailey. :p

lute
05-28-2008, 08:46 PM
They are so cute! I see one even has a tail just like my Kailey. :p

The one with a tail is going to Germany to a show home. You cannot show an Aussie with a docked tail over there. That is why she has a tail.

Jessika
05-28-2008, 08:58 PM
I work with dogs all day every day!

Helllooo dream job!!!

lute
05-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Helllooo dream job!!!

It really is a dream job. I work at a vet clinic and when I'm not there I'm with my dogs or the Aussies. I am always tired, but never complain.LOL I've worked long and hard to get where I am.:D

Jessika
05-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Do you plan on going to school to become a vet or vet tech or something of that nature? Because let me tell you... it's the coolest thing EVER. Then you have an excuse to work with the animals :D

lute
05-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Do you plan on going to school to become a vet or vet tech or something of that nature? Because let me tell you... it's the coolest thing EVER. Then you have an excuse to work with the animals :D

Unfortinatly, I don't plan on going to school for it. I'd love to, but I didn't exactly finish school. The good thing is I do exactly what a vet tech does except I get paid $7 less. I get the same experience though. advise for all you high schoolers out there...FINISH SCHOOL!!! Life sucks if you don't!

Jessika
05-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Unfortinatly, I don't plan on going to school for it. I'd love to, but I didn't exactly finish school. The good thing is I do exactly what a vet tech does except I get paid $7 less. I get the same experience though. advise for all you high schoolers out there...FINISH SCHOOL!!! Life sucks if you don't!

Aw can you still get your GED though? Most vet tech classes here are pretty accepting and the requirements aren't too bad. My school is an exception since it's very accelerated and they RUUUSH through material, you had to have pretty decent grades in high school but I know other tech schools in the area that offer vet tech classes are pretty easy to get into.

lute
05-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Aw can you still get your GED though? Most vet tech classes here are pretty accepting and the requirements aren't too bad. My school is an exception since it's very accelerated and they RUUUSH through material, you had to have pretty decent grades in high school but I know other tech schools in the area that offer vet tech classes are pretty easy to get into.

I can get my GED I just haven't. I don't have the time right now. Maybe someday.

Jessika
05-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Ah, I see. No biggy! Some day then, but for now just enjoy what you're doing!