PDA

View Full Version : Tommorrow(write in)

Oliver
05-26-2008, 03:22 PM
everyone tomorrow i might get a new kitten from hug a pup in massapguapark, NY and if it's a boy what should i name it if it's a girl what should i name it write in on here and if i think you have the perfect name you'll win write in by next week and go on alot you could win the perfect name

moosmom
05-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Before I even THINK of a name, I need to see the cat or at least a picture. All my cats were named based on their personalities, looks and traits. MooShoo as actually named because he had the markings of a holstein cow. Maya Linn, my Seal Lynx Point Torbie, who was rescued from the San Juan Airport in Puerto Rico, was named after the designer of the Vietnam wall.

catmandu
05-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Donnas quite right in that we need to see your new little companion first.
But I think that you are in the wrong place, as this is the thread that commerates our Cat Companions when they join the Pet Angel Army.
You should ask Karen to move this to Cat General where you will get more responses.
Good luck with your Mew Friend.

Medusa
05-26-2008, 07:26 PM
I usually have a cat for a little while before I name it. It depends on its personality and looks.

momcat
05-26-2008, 07:36 PM
How great is that...a new kitty companion! I have to agree with my fellow PT'ers, a picture or two would help. Groucho got his name because of his adorable little moustache.

Taz_Zoee
05-26-2008, 08:00 PM
That's great that you are getting a new kitty. I agree with the previous posts, we need to see a picture. But after we get a picture and an idea of the personality from you we will definitely give you some name suggestions. :)
You never know, you might meet the kitty and the perfect name just pops into your head. :D