PDA

View Full Version : Shameless vote requests for hannah

sparks19
05-26-2008, 12:29 PM
PLEASE DISREGARD. THE WEBSITE PUTS YOU THROUGH TOO MUCH ADVERTISING MUMBO JUMBO AND IT'S A PAIN IN THE BUTT. BUT THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING HANNAH!!!!

LOL... yep I am shamelessly asking for votes for Hannah in a photo contest. She can win $2500 and I think there is a cash prize also for a random voter.

Here is the link.....

https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=553891&x=.JPG

I used her thumbs up picture lol

Thanks in advanced :)

ilovemypup
05-26-2008, 12:32 PM
Oh I'll definitely vote for Hannah, sparks! :)

Grace
05-26-2008, 12:33 PM
That link didn't work for me. This is what showed -

Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

:(

ilovemypup
05-26-2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah same here..

The bottom part under the link is part of the link too tho, so copy and paste it ;)

sparks19
05-26-2008, 12:40 PM
It should work now :)

Thanks guys

Husky_mom
05-26-2008, 12:42 PM
tried the link... didn´t work for me either.... went to main page.. then tried vote and it won´t allow me use my zipcode... so can use any of your zipcodes??..

and also where can I find Hannah....

no shame in looking support from friends.... she´s got my vote already ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
05-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Is this just for you guys or can us Brits have a go too?;)

caseysmom
05-26-2008, 01:26 PM
I want to vote but I don't want to give my address or phone number

sparks19
05-26-2008, 02:17 PM
I want to vote but I don't want to give my address or phone number

Yeah I just put in AAAA for my address and 555-555-5555 for my phone number lol.

But after trying to vote myself... it is such a big to do... you have to skip a bunch of baloney to get to the actual voting. it's such a pain. I didn't realize it was going to ask everyone to do all that... thought it was just for me to register the picture.

MoonandBean
05-26-2008, 03:06 PM
I tried to vote too but it became a big trap :( I love Hannah but I don't want a subscription to ladies home journal, a year supply of DVD's or a new mortgage company HAHA :) She's number one in my book no matter what :)

sparks19
05-26-2008, 04:27 PM
I tried to vote too but it became a big trap :( I love Hannah but I don't want a subscription to ladies home journal, a year supply of DVD's or a new mortgage company HAHA :) She's number one in my book no matter what :)

I know... I found that out after I tried to vote for her too. I managed to get through without actually subscribing to anything but it was a hassle. I am going to edit my original post to say that this website just wants to put you through a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

:)

Pawsitive Thinking
05-26-2008, 05:07 PM
I know... I found that out after I tried to vote for her too. I managed to get through without actually subscribing to anything but it was a hassle. I am going to edit my original post to say that this website just wants to put you through a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

:)

Our Hannah is always a winner in our eyes :love:

sparks19
05-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Our Hannah is always a winner in our eyes :love:

Thank you :)