PDA

View Full Version : Schools out!

Hellow
05-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Hello everyone, just wanted to say that last friday school let out for the summer! We plan on going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a 4 or 5 day vacation sometime this summer (i will remember to get some pictures for everyone, hehe)! And now i will have more time for Pet Talk! Has anyone still in grade school let out yet? Heh, i was in 7th grade last year, cant wait for 8th!

Taz_Zoee
05-26-2008, 10:58 AM
I have two nieces. One is finishing her 3rd year of high school and her last day of school is the 29th. And my younger niece is finishing 8th grade and her last day of school and graduation is June 5th.
I remember when I was in school. We started usually the day after Labor Day and we got out the first week of June. Now kids are starting school in the beginning/middle of August. Oh how things change.

Well, have a wonderful summer, Collin, and we look forward to seeing pictures of your adventures. :)

Casper
05-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Arrrgh, no fair. :]
We have to go until the 4th of June.
The seniors graduated back on the 16th of May, so I am officially a senior now. =D Yaaaay.

I hope you have a nice summer. It sounds like you will have a ton of fun!

chocolatepuppy
05-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Have fun Collin!:D

MoonandBean
05-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Arrrgh, no fair. :]
We have to go until the 4th of June.
The seniors graduated back on the 16th of May, so I am officially a senior now. =D Yaaaay.

I hope you have a nice summer. It sounds like you will have a ton of fun!

I can say a bigger "no fair!" I don't get summers off at all :(...Oh to be young again :)

Have a great summer Kids!

Casper
05-26-2008, 07:39 PM
I can say a bigger "no fair!" I don't get summers off at all :(...Oh to be young again :)

My mum reminds me of this everytime I mention that we only have 6 school days left. :] So no worries, she will not let me forget that I will not always have summers off.
No kidding, I cherish this time in my life. :)

Jessika
05-26-2008, 07:52 PM

Have a great summer Kids!

Haha I'm with ya!

Eventhough I'm in school we don't get off for summer! We do have a two week break coming up but we still have to come in one or two days during the break to take care of the animals. Even on weekends if we're on kennel that week we have to come in on the weekends. I can't WAIT for my break!

I do remember the feeling though as summer break approached... and then when it came to a close. MAN I miss those days!

My sister's last week is this week; she'll be a freshman in high school next year!! MAN I'm gettin' old; I remember changing her diapers!

Scooter's Mom
05-26-2008, 08:20 PM
I can say a really really big no fair!
I work for a University and am also a student... yet I don't get a summer, spring, winter or Easter break. Wahhhhhh!

*LabLoverKEB*
05-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Yay!!! How exciting! I am gradutating high school the 11th of June!:):):)

Almita
05-27-2008, 07:18 PM
I just got out of my Sophmore year of school last wednesday.
I'm ready for the summer.
Though i'll be at school for marching band practices.
which i don't mind i enjoy it a lot.

Sevaede
05-27-2008, 08:09 PM
I have been out of school for nearly four years. I'm amazed at how much time has passed.

I saw this thread and said to myself, "Already?!" :p :D

Alysser
05-27-2008, 08:16 PM
We don't get out till June 20th here. But then again the people who got out now go back in August. We go back in September. I won't have summer off. I work at Six Flags now, and I only get two days off a week. I don't really mind. My friends keep saying things like "ew that sucks!" but we'll see who will say that come Winter. I'm gonna have over a thousand to spend. Kaching $$$! :D I actually like my job anyway.