PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

momcat
05-25-2008, 09:01 AM
On this special weekend, I would like to extend a very special thank you to all the PT members who have served and are currently serving in our armed forces. Because of your sacrifice and dedication to our way of life, this world is a better place.
For all of those serving around the world, thank you! Please know that countless prayers are being prayed every day for your safety.

To the families of our servicemen and women, please know my heart and support is with each of you. Many prayers are being prayed for your loved ones to return safely.

May our Father God be with all of you and protect you!

kb2yjx
05-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Thank you for starting this thread!!! My godson, David, who came to America when he was adopted from India, January 26, 1985, at the age of almost three months, is home on pass this weekend from National Guard training in AZ. He will return to Az, then go to Texas, then will be deployed to the Middle East.
And as a RN who worked at the VA hospital for over 20 Memorial Days, I cannot tell you how much your message would mean to those veterans who served our country, and to the families of those that did not return. God Bless all the brave men and woman that are serving around the world, and by their sacrifice, our great land remains safe and free!
If you have an American Flag be sure to fly it!!!! God Bless America!!!!

catmandu
05-25-2008, 03:45 PM
WE TAKE SO MUCH FOR GRANTED HERE AND ONE OF THE THINGS THAT IS MOST THOUGHT AS A RIGHT IS FREEDOM.
FREEDOM FOR PERSECUTIOM, FROM HUNGER AND FROM STRIFE.
WE IN NORTH AMERICA SIMPLY DO NOT REALIZE HOW BLESSED WE ARE THAT WE HAVE FOOD, SHELTER AND A LIFE STYLE THATS THE ENVY OF MANY COUNTRIES AND HOW THESE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN KEEP US SAFE SO THAT WE WILL NEVER WANT FOR THE BASICS.
MAY OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD BLESS THEM ALL.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

GILL
05-27-2008, 08:16 AM
THANK YOU MOMCAT and THANK YOU too all the men and woman that are serving.