PDA

View Full Version : Newest Member Of Our Family

Craftlady
05-24-2008, 10:24 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=142697

Eleanor is only one hissing cuz she is "alpha cat".
My first dog ever, hubby has had them in past.
He is doing really good for his first day with us.
1 pee accident inside tonight.

CultureJunky
05-25-2008, 05:51 AM
So cute, hopefully eleanor will come around eventually! I'm sure the dog will get along fine as he will have to learn he's NOT the boss around this household, hehe

Medusa
05-25-2008, 06:29 AM
Oh my goodness, I could eat him up, he's so cute! What's his name and what breed is he? Congratulations! (Sorry, Eleanor.)

Craftlady
05-25-2008, 08:14 AM
Oh my goodness, I could eat him up, he's so cute! What's his name and what breed is he? Congratulations! (Sorry, Eleanor.)

Coco
Beagle/Lab mix

jenluckenbach
05-25-2008, 08:22 AM
A DAWD! :eek: pssssssst, kitties, do not worry, you will ALWAYS rule!! ;)

(cute..... :love: ) shhhh, don't tell the kitties I said that! :o

catmandu
05-25-2008, 03:54 PM
:love:I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED HOW A DOG WOULD MAKE OUT IN THE FOUND PARADSE CAT HOTEL.:eek:
IF THAT DOG WAS AS CUTE AS COCO:cool:, I HAVE THE FEELING IT WOULD WELL BE SUCESSFUL,:D BUT THE OLDER CATS WHO WERE STRAYS MAY BE PANICED BYA DOG THATS LARGER THAN THEM.
WE PRAY THAT ALL WILL BE CALM SOON, AND COCO INIAITED INTO THE PET GUILD.:love::love::love:

momcat
05-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Welcome little Coco! You sure are a sweetie! Once you all get to know each other, I'm sure you and the kitties will become fast friends and great playmates. I hope we'll see many more pictures of adorable you.

Do you have a wind-up alarm clock? I remember being told that if you wind it up, wrap it in a towel or blanket and put it in the puppy's bed, the ticking sound simulates the sound of his mother's heartbeat. The sound is said to be comforting to a baby puppy in a new home away from mommydog.

Craftlady
05-25-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm using a hot water bottle. Yes, I've heard about the clock. We may go to WalMart and get one.

Catsnclay
05-25-2008, 06:23 PM
:eek: - :eek: a DOGGIE!!!!! :eek: - :eek:

How dare you bring one of those 'things' into the house!!!! ;) - :p

:D - you do know cats get insulted easily??!! :D

Well, they are just going to have to get use to Coco, he is ADORABLE!!!!! :love: (and in case they don't, you can ship him out to me!! He is sooo cute!!!! I'm in L:love:VE!!!)

(you can also use a stuffed toy to use as his new buddy, we also give them to the kitties when they are very young, and we have seen them actually hug them while sleeping!)

Craftlady
05-26-2008, 10:05 PM
More photos ;)
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=2017097#post2017097

We got a stuffed animal today at Walmarts, it seems to be working as a "buddy" to sleep with the test will be in wee hours of morning. :)
He pee's every 2 1/2 hrs which makes for interesting sleep, or lack thereof. LOL Thank goodness for puppy pads. I'd never make it outside at those ungodly hours. LOL