PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Lily!!! (but she's not well)

Kirsten
05-23-2008, 12:41 PM
Yes, it's Lily's 5th birthday today!!

:love: Happy Birthday, my Sweetheart!!! :love:

Mommy loves you so much!!

Unfortunately, Lily is not doing well today. She's hiding under blankets or refuses to come down from the top of the cabinet. Hope she's not sick, but it could be she's feeling depressed 'cause she's sensing that I'll soon be leaving for a long time. It's heartbreaking to see her so miserable, especially on her birthday!

Here's a photo I took a couple of days ago when she was still her naughty self:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/lily231.jpg

Kirsten

MoonandBean
05-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Oh Lily...you are Gorgeous! Please feel better soon and come down and celebrate your birthday with your Mom and Luna. Moon and Bean are sending you a big HEADBUMP for your special day. You look a lot like Moon :) and I love the "M" on your beautiful Tabby head.

P.S...Kirsten, do you have suitcases out yet? If so, Lily definitely knows you're leaving and is depressed.

Kirsten
05-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Thanks! :)

P.S...Kirsten, do you have suitcases out yet? If so, Lily definitely knows you're leaving and is depressed.

No, not yet, but I started prepairing things, and I think they understand much more than we usually think they do! :(

I will offer her some catnip now, hope she will like that!

Kirsten

cassiesmom
05-23-2008, 01:42 PM
Happy Birthday, beautiful Lily! (headbumpies!)

catmandu
05-23-2008, 04:08 PM
THEY DO SEEM TO SENSE THINGS KIRSTEN, I REMEBER WHEN I WENT INTO THE HOSPITAL HOW SAD THEY WERE.:(:(
BUT AFTER THREE WEEKS PLUS, WE HAD A GREAT REUNION :cool::cool:AND I PRAY THE SAME THING HAPPENS FOR YOU LILY AND LUNA.
AND HAPPY PURRRTHDAY LILY AND DONT WORRY YOUR MEEEOWMIE WILL BE BACK WITH TREATS, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.
:love::cool::love::love::love:

Medusa
05-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Yes, if Lily sees that you're doing something out of the ordinary, she's probably sensing that you're preparing to leave. She'll be ok, Kirsten. Our furkids are much stronger than we give them credit for.

phesina
05-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Happy birthday, lovely Lily!

DJFyrewolf36
05-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Happy Birthday Lilly! Poor girl...I know you are upset because your meowme has to go away for a while but she will come home feeling a lot better!
*HUGS* and *HEADBUMPIES* from all of us!
Fyrewolf, Remus,Spook and Hoodini

Emeraldgreen
05-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Happy b-day Lily. I'm sorry she is feeling stressed. They are so sensitive but that is what makes them so special. :)

Another amazing photograph by you! Someone has to start paying you for this talent!! LOL You have such a good eye for this.

CultureJunky
05-24-2008, 04:58 AM
HAPPY FIFTH BIRTHDAY LILLY!
I hope you are feeling better and get to celebrate your birthday with lots of loves and treats :)

kb2yjx
05-24-2008, 10:21 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!! All the Clan hopes you are feeling a little better....Could it be you are not happy about getting older!! Have some nice treats and hugs from Mom!!

Barbara
05-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Happy Birthday Lily !!!!

I know you are a little worried that you feel someting is changing- but what will not change is your home, your special places and a standard supply of food ;)

orangemm
05-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday sweet Lily! Such a beautiful girl and what a terrific picture. That plant must have been mighty tasty!:D

Yes, Kirsten, our babies KNOW that something is amiss, even when the signals we send out are not obvious. Animals are so much smarter than we are!

Hurry home soon, Meowmie!

Randi
05-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Happy 5th Birthday, sweet Lily!

I'm sorry to hear you're hiding, and I think you should come out - you'll get treats and lots of cuddles, I'm sure! ;) Your mom will spoil you rotten, as you deserve.

Kisses and headbumpies from us.

krazyaboutkatz
05-24-2008, 11:13 PM
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY LILY!!! I hope you'll start feeling better soon and that you had a wonderful b-day.:)

momcat
05-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Happy Purrthday, beautiful Lily!!! I hope your special day is filled with all the wonderful things a special kitty girl like you deserves. Sending you lots and lots of purrthday scritchies and lovies :love:

Kirsten
05-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Thanks! :)

She's feeling better now, but it breaks my heart to look at her and Luna because I have to leave them for such a long time. :(

Kirsten

catmandu
05-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Kirsten I Have Just Heard From Catty 1 That You Are Going For 6 Weeks For Medical Care. That May Seem Forever As I Was Onmce Hopsitalized For A Month, And I Was Scraed For My Cats.
But They Were No Worse For Wear When I Returned And We Are Sure Lily And Luna Will Be All Right Too.
Mr Scrappy And Pouncer Angels , And Moose Angels Will Stay With Your Girls To Keep Them Company, And Many Pet Talk Angels Will Join Them To Help Keep Your Young Ladies Spirits Up Kirsten, And We Prat That This Stay Will Do You A World Of Good, And Help You On The Road To Good Health.
More Than A Few Pet Angels Will Be With You Too Kirsten, And As Many Own Restaurants, It Will Be To Say The Least Interesting.
Please Be Well, We Are Praying For You.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-25-2008, 04:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LILY !!!
Now, where is your meowmie usually hiding the yummie stuff??? ;)

Pets always feel when their humans are planning a trip, or getting ready for a stay at the hospital! I think though that it is NOT good to hide stuff like suitcases, cloths, etc... . When one morning the cat cannot find it's human anywhere, she can get very upset because she didn't know...! It is okay to spoil your cats, and cover them with hugs & kisses :); this is better for your soul too ;).
Try not to worry about Lily & Luna. First thing now is taking care of yourself! We all :love: you here, and we will ALL pray for a great recovery, dear Kirsten!!

AmberLee
05-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe, sweet Lily. And miiini mooore!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon, and that you are cuddling with your Meowmy REAL soon.