PDA

View Full Version : Mom, Andy is playing in our drinking water!

Pam
05-23-2008, 06:28 AM
And yes he was. The little stinker loves washing his feet in the "community water bowl." I can't say that I blame the dogs because you just know where those feet have been. :D Also, he makes such a mess. I should have gotten a picture of him in action. Next time I will - it's only just a matter of time. :) Anyway, I put down a towel and you can see the wet spot on the towel because he kept doing it. I finally had to call for back-up help. :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN1045_s.jpg
Bella: "Bella reporting for duty, Mom." "Andy, didn't Mom ask you to stop? We have to drink out of that bowl too!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN1049_s.jpg
Bella: "That should do it Mom." ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN1050_s.jpg
Got any other "law enforcement" jobs for us to do today Mom? :cool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN1051_s.jpg

WELOVESPUPPIES
05-23-2008, 06:46 AM
Now Andy.....no one wants their water with frito flavoring you silly boy. Good Job Bella...you tell him like it is!

Rachel
05-23-2008, 06:57 AM
Oh, what a surprise to find my fur-niece and nephews here this morning.

Maybe this is Andy's way to get Mom to freshen up the water bowl. I know how persnickety a kitty can be. Or maybe he just likes clean feet. How about a separate foot cleaning bowl down in the kitty potty area? Anyway, it looks like Deputy Dawgs have everythin under control. Such a quick response.

Logan
05-23-2008, 08:59 AM
LOL!! Deputy Dogs, indeed!!!!! :p Too funny, Pam!!! :)

lvpets2002
05-23-2008, 10:24 AM
:love: Awee too Funny & Cute.. Such wittle SweetHearts..

Freedom
05-23-2008, 11:50 AM
How great! Deputy Dogs, yes, I love that, too.

Andy, you are CAT. That means you groom and stay neat and clean; washing in the bowl is NOT required! DOG does not self groom and has to have baths.

Ginger's Mom
05-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Aw, Andy thought it was a finger (toe?) bowl. That is one high-class kitty you have there. ;) Good girl, Belle, for taking care of that for Mom. You are obviously a young lady who is used to taking charge. And Ripley, sweetie, all we need you to do is what you do best...look cute, sweetie, :love: .

Cinder & Smoke
05-23-2008, 01:10 PM
And sometimes it's da KAT that ought to wear The Badge!

Boots, da Beloved RB Kat :(, had his own private wadder kup up on the baffroom vanity -
only KatLips ever managed to touch HIS wadder! (Not sure if it doubled as a foot bath -
I never saw damp pawprints on the vanity) .... BUTT ~~~

Bootsy seemed to have Bad Luck when he'd wander through the kitchen ...
He always arrived during or just after one of the Three Amigos (da darn DAWGS)
had decided to *tank up* at the Dawg Fountain / Swimming Pond located in the kitchen.
The Mutts were >relatively< neat "Lappers" - Cinder was the Quiet Sipper,
Smokey *splashed a bit*, and ole Bowser just stuck his face in and started sucking ...
Not much H2O *flew around* during the actual DRINK ...

However, all Three suffered from *Leakin Lippz*, a chronic Dawg Malady!
When finished loading the tummy tank, there always seemed to be a full mouthful of
wadder that just wouldn't fit on board - and had to be jettisoned.
WHERE was the "excess" unloaded?

On the FLOOR - where else? NO ONE wanted to be caught *SPITTIN BACK* :eek:
it the community wadder bowl! :rolleyes:

Enter da KAT ... <shuffle> - <shuffle> - <amble> ~ < SPLASH > :eek:

You could see his fur *fluff*!
One, sometimes two paws were *dampened* :mad:
He'd IMMEDIATELY *sit* ... sometimes IN the still flowing flood on the floor ...
A MOST EVIL GLARE would be cast upon anyone or anyDawg in sight ...
and Boots would begin the process of "drying" all effected body parts.

Woe be unto Dawg 2 if s/he stopped by for a drink ... :eek: "WATCH out fur da KAT!
He's gotta Wet Paw Attitude an he's blockin da wadder kup!"

I'll have to admit - I passed around a few Durty Looks after < splashing through > their
Leaky Lippz puddles a few times too many!
I just didn't *sit* in the puddle and lick my socks! :p

I *MISS* Ya, Boots! And Bowser, too!
;)

/s/ Dad

Daisy and Delilah
05-23-2008, 01:14 PM
That is tooooo cute, Pam. Thank goodness Bella took right over. Atta girl!! It looks like Ripley is taking partial credit as well.
Could Andy be part raccoon? Do you all have to wear sunglasses to be around Bella and Andy? That bright white is blinding me:D

cassiesmom
05-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Andy, excellent job of being a clean kitty! Ripley and Bella, what good back-ups you are! Smooches!

Pam
05-23-2008, 02:11 PM
How about a separate foot cleaning bowl down in the kitty potty area?

Rachel, there is another water bowl down in the basement near his little kitty bathroom. It is smaller so maybe that is why he chooses to wash his feet up in the big "tub." :rolleyes: Actually it's a good thing that he doesn't wash his pawsies in that small bowl, because then he'd walk in his litter box with wet pawsies and then he would have HUGE LITTER PAWSIES! :eek:

Phred, I can see everything you are describing with my mind's eye. :) Trevor was like Boots - - didn't like his feet wet at all! When he would walk through something wet he would continue walking but sort of add a little dance with it, sort of like step, step, shake the paw, step, step, shake the paw! Andy has always been fascinated with water. :p I can almost hear your doggers slurping up their water, and I am familiar with what "doggie lips" leave behind. When my granddog, Harlee the swissie, comes to visit I have a trail of water from big dawg lips and oh the sounds she makes when she drinks! :p

Maybe Boots and Trevor have met up by now and are sharing tales of life with dawgs. It makes me smile just thinking about such a conversation. :)

ramanth
05-23-2008, 02:30 PM
LOL!! I've caught Zam doing the same thing. :D

So cute! :love:

Rachel
05-23-2008, 03:19 PM
However, all Three suffered from *Leakin Lippz*, a chronic Dawg Malady!

/s/ Dad

Ha, and here we thought it was *drippy chins*.
Whatever...nothing like a a freshly washed, sparkling clean floor to attract them.

shais_mom
05-23-2008, 03:47 PM
lol!
go get 'em Bella!

chocolatepuppy
05-23-2008, 07:43 PM
Ha ha, Bella and Ripley reporting for duty!:D