PDA

View Full Version : One year since...

Catty1
05-22-2008, 11:06 PM
...my Sir Jury!

I was organizing papers the other day - and found a couple of get well cards from PT People! I remember the PTrs who posted on my thread when I first feared I might need the surgery, and who comforted me and referred me to a wonderful site, hystersisters.

And phone calls from Moosmom, who called my mom's home two days after the op - and was surprised as heck when I answered the phone!

What a great family we have here...even if we never meet.

HUGS and THANKS to all of you! :love::love::love::love:

Karen
05-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey, happy anniversary of surviving and healing after your Sir Jury visit!

Medusa
05-23-2008, 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=Catty1;2015635]..What a great family we have here...even if we never meet.[QUOTE]

Ya got that right, sister!

Emeraldgreen
05-23-2008, 12:30 PM
...my Sir Jury!

I was organizing papers the other day - and found a couple of get well cards from PT People! I remember the PTrs who posted on my thread when I first feared I might need the surgery, and who comforted me and referred me to a wonderful site, hystersisters.

And phone calls from Moosmom, who called my mom's home two days after the op - and was surprised as heck when I answered the phone!

What a great family we have here...even if we never meet.

HUGS and THANKS to all of you! :love::love::love::love:

Wow, that is a big surgery. I'm glad you're doing well a year later and hope that the future is full of nothing but good health and great happiness! :)

phesina
05-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Happy anniversary of surgery and year of healing, Candace!

Love from Pat and cats

Catty1
05-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks, everyone.

emeraldgreen, everything was benign...which we all figured. However, it took me no time at all to forget the 'feminine supply' aisles at the store! :D

If I DO bump into a display of those supplies, I am thinking,"Oh, yeah....those." ;)

Medusa
05-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Glad to see that you're all healed and back to normal. Well, as normal as a sister Pter can be. LOL

Catty1
05-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Mary - the best definition of 'normal' I ever heard:

"Normal is a setting on a washing machine." :D:D:D