PDA

View Full Version : Is There Something Wrong With Photobucket?

catmandu
05-22-2008, 03:35 PM
I Am Trying To Get On Photobucket To Show My Cats Enjoying Thier New Toys From Lee, And Thier Gift Box From Julie In Georgia And Nothing Happens, A Brief Symbol Of Waht Appears To Be A Cowboy Shows Up And Nothing. Will You Please Try Photobucket And See If Theyre Down, Or Is It My Computer.

Husky_mom
05-22-2008, 03:46 PM
I´ve been having some problems lately... I was able to log in and look through my albums but whenever I wanted to upload new pics it just did nothing, like it frozed or something... now it´s been working perfectly :rolleyes:... actually I´m on right now... so it´s working for me

lvpets2002
05-22-2008, 03:46 PM
:love: Yes Uncle Gary == PhotoBucket has been doing goofy things latley.. Just retry in a bit or wait till tomorrow.. Could be that the main station is having problems..

Ginger's Mom
05-22-2008, 04:15 PM
That is Indiana Jones, and it won't let me on either because it requires some sort of ActiveX download, and my work computer will not allow that. My suggestion to you would be to try to by pass that page by going directly to the log in page. Can you do a Google search for Photobucket log in, and click on the link that says log in page? That worked for me.

catmandu
05-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Thank You Gingers Mom, As I Am On Photobucket And Starting To Download My Cats Enjoying Thier Gifts From Freckericksburg Va, And Columbus Ga.

moosmom
05-22-2008, 05:20 PM
I've been trying for the last week to get into photobucket. I'll be pissed if I lose all my pictures.