PDA

View Full Version : So you think you can dance! Season 4. :)

luvofallhorses
05-21-2008, 09:44 PM
I have watched from the first season and last season was better (IMO) than the other ones but I am anxious to see what talent the dancers that signed up have there's ALWAYS a variety and the choreography they come up with this year. the first few weeks are auditions and fun to watch as they pick the top 20! :)
it's very interesting! tomorrow night
is a 2 hour premiere at 8/7 central I am so excited!! :)

for those who don't know what it is
(I am sure most of you do!!)
it's America's favorite dance show --
here's more information on it. http://www.fox.com/dance

my favorite judges are Nigel and Mary
and the choreographers and judge Shane Sparks.
I cannot stand Mia though. :p Dan is alright but atleast he tells the truth! :wink:

Taz_Zoee
05-21-2008, 10:23 PM
I love this show too!! I can't wait until tomorrow night. :D
I like Nigel and Shane. Mary's scream is getting old and annoying to me, although I like her as a person and choreographer. I also can't stand Mia, ugh! Dan is cool too. And what's the other guy's name? The one that had kinda longer curly blonde hair in the first season and he's cut it since.

Anyway, I'm so excited!!! :D :D :D

luvofallhorses
05-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah but Mary is SO funny when she screams and says they are on the hot tamale train. :p

I wonder if Sabra is going to choreograph any routines?? usually they show them even if they aren't choreographing but I am excited to see if she has came up with anything. she so deserved to win last season. :) so did so many others. I really thought Danny or Lacey would win. I was sad that Dominic got voted off, he was hot. :love: and he was great too! I really like Pasha too -- he was great with Lauren in the hip hop routine and with Sarah with the west coast swing that was by far my favorite and the one with Lacey and Danny doing the samba.

I loved Dominic and Sabra together they had so much chemistry!! :) I loved when they did the rumba and then hip hop. :)

umm I think you're referring to Brian? I can't remember hehe. but yeah I am sooooo excited for tomorrow night!!!!!!! :D

I am very excited to see the auditions for the first couple weeks until they choose the top 20. :) HECK I am excited for the whole season, I can't wait to see what they are bringing to the table this year. atleast they don't have the same people like on dancing with the stars it got boring for me. :o but on so you think you can dance they have more variety and they have different choreographers for each one and that is what makes it very interesting and fun to watch! :D

I remember not like Nigel for the first season because he was so critical (that's his job!) but I don't like Mia her choreographing is top notch but she's always so negative IMO! Mary, Shane, Brian, and what's her name she's on a soap opera (don't remember what one or she was on one) her name is Diane she is a choreographer and guest judge. she's pretty cool. :)

Taz_Zoee
05-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Yes, Brian!! That's it!

Oh, I loved,:love:'d, LOVED Dominic too. Some of them were on American Idol tonight and I saw Dominic and I was all - THERES DOMINIC!! My BF looked at me like I was crazy. But I am. hee hee Dominic is actually from Sacramento, close to where I grew up. :D

I totally agree with everything you said. That's so funny! Well, I'm not sure where you are, as in what time zone. But I'm sure it's ahead of me. So, I won't check in on this thread until I've seen the shows. I don't want to ruin it for myself. LOL

Come on, there's got to be some more SYTYCD fans out there!! It's ok, don't be shy. :)

Karen
05-21-2008, 11:47 PM
I am looking forward to it as well - it's always fun!

sparks19
05-22-2008, 01:01 AM
UGH I can't wait... even hubby likes it lol. I like it better than idol although i watch both.

remember Dimitry? mmmmm *drool* lol

I can't WAAAAIIIITTTT

I also can't stand Mia.

Karen
05-24-2008, 01:56 AM
What did you all think of the season premier? I thought they spent too much time on pathetic characters - like the guy David who wanted to be known as "sex" who are just there to get on TV. Why encourage the guy by putting him on?

I hope the young woman with the visual impairment issues will be seen by someone who will teach her better technique, and be willing to work hands-on with her. It cannot be too difficult to say "Point your toe like this" and run her hand along your pointed foot than to just say "look, do this."