PDA

View Full Version : Ariel

Barbiecat1
05-21-2008, 05:52 AM
What a great story, to think that Ariel led to all of that! Good work, girl. Ariel, enjoy your special day, pretty kitty.

gardenmimine
05-21-2008, 06:05 AM
Dear Ariel,

what a face! You remind me of Buttle, our dear girl who lived to be a ripe 18 year old kitten!
You epitomize the independance and strong will we so appreciate in our kitties. Good work Ariel's human!
Having critters is definitely a lifestyle worth putting your foot down for!

Again, what a face, happy COTD dear girl!

From the krazy kat bunch: The Big, The Garden, Tiddles (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2007/January/10.html), Stormylicious, the dearly missed Ringoletta (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2007/June/16.html), the evil sister Ronronichou, Pix the Wix and Black Jack Chirac:love::love::love:

MoonandBean
05-21-2008, 08:23 AM
awwwwwww.........what a nice story! Congratulations on your very happy family :)

catmandu
05-21-2008, 09:30 AM
WHAT A SWEET LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY:love: YOU ARE LITTLE LION OF GOD.
A CAT WHOS NOT ONLY THERE TO BE A FUN CAT :love::cool:FOR HER GUARDIANS, BUT A GUIDE AND MENTOR OF LOVE FOR HER THREE KITTY COMPANIONS.
WE CAN SEE BY YOUR PHOTO ARIEL THAT YOU :cool:ARE GORGEOUS AND THE LOOK IN YOUR EYES LETS US KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THAT MISCHIEF IN YOUR HEART, AND WILL BLESS YOUR FAMILY WITH YOUR PRESCENCE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!!!:love:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A PLEASED TO MEET YOU :love::cool:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO AWECOME ARIR=EL OUR SWEETEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.:D:cool::love:

AvaJoy
05-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Dilute Calicos are beautiful, and you are no exception, splendid Goddess Ariel. How your story started with "then-boyfriend" I thought your meowmy gave him walking papers because he was not pet-friendly, but what a lovely ending that you all are living happily ever after!:love: Congratulations and celebrate your COTD honour with your loving family!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Ariel you are indeed a beauty!!! :love:

I love your eyes too! Such a pretty color. :)
What a little match maker you turned out to be too!!! :cool: Way to go girl! :D

I hope you are being treated royally today. You deserve it!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our speical Cat of the Day!!!:D

Frostfrog
05-21-2008, 02:20 PM
I was so very relieved when I got to the part where Kevin gifted Ariel to you. It would have been terrible for you to have to choose between your man and a future cat.

If I had to choose between a man and a cat, I would choose the cat any day.

Thank God I never had to face that choice!

I wonder what choice my wife would make, the man or the cat?

And Ariel! What a beauty! Those eyes! Like fine turquoise on Navajo jewelry!

Exquisite!

And skinks! I wondered about this. I wondered if you meant skunks. But no, I googled "skinks" and found out that they are not skunks at all, but lizards. How did I travel so far through life without knowing about skinks?

You have educated me!

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

http://home.gci.net/~runningdog/

orangemm
05-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Beautiful Ariel, what a lovely sweet face you have. Congratulations on being COTD today!!!

sasvermont
05-21-2008, 03:06 PM
I loved reading your story sweet Ariel! Congratulations for being the cat of the day. You are oh so special. :love:

tatsxxx11
05-21-2008, 05:10 PM
What a beautiful tale of a beautiful feline! You truly are a Goddess, Ariel...a beauty in heart, spirit and in form! (Your eyes are simply spectacular!:)) Your Dad Kevin made a wise and loving choice in you and your Mom, and your Mom in Kevin! I'd say all in all, everyone turned out a winner!:love: Great to hear that your family has grown even larger since that fateful homecoming sweetheart; me thinks Kevin is as hooked on critter love as your Mom...and he has you to thank for that!:) I hope you and your proud Mom and Dad, and all of your furry sibs, are enjoying a very happy, extra special Cat of the Day celebration...you truly are deserving!:) Cuddles and kisses to you beautiful, precious Ariel!:love:

kb2yjx
05-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Such a beauty!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!